[5] Return

So sorry for the late update! :( Super busy at school.

-

"Janeia?"

A voice shaking called me from behind, This was it, the moment I wasn't sure I was ready for, I want to cry and fall in his arms, but they'll know I'm weak, I can't let them ruin me anymore, I wipe the little tears off my cheek and faced him. It's Eric. Eric Castille. I will not cry

"Janeia? Is that you?"

'Yes, It's me' I wanted to say. I really want to cry right now, Seeing him is difficult and even speaking to him, I feel like there is a lump in my throat that avoids me to speak. I can do this.

"I'm not Janeia anymore."

I tried to be sassy as possible, maybe it wasn't enough. I think it was too nice, I looked at Stepheanie who looked worried and she was biting her nails then I looked at Hance who's faced is un describable, I can't imagine his face right now, he seems mad but he also seems sad.

"What are you talking about? You are Janeia."

'Yes, I want to be Janeia again, please.' I want to be the old me again, just for now, but I didn't want to be weak so no.

"I was reborn, I'm not Janeia anymore. Stop calling me that!" I tried to scream and appear to look angry

"But, Janeia, you can't be" He said in sorrow

"Yes! I can, You guys made me like this and don't act like your some saint!"

This was completely the opposite of what I expected. I hated that I have to speak like that in front of Eric. He's one of the people who understands me the most and look what I'm doing to him, Damn. I wish I didn't changed so that I wouldn't feel this guilt.

I know I'm being weak right now but I can't help it, It's easy for me to say I can do it when I'm not infront of them, but here I am seeing only one 'them' makes me feel weak and I want to cry. I said my in mind that I can't do this, but I need to do this.

"Sorry, You have changed, You're not the old person I know."

'No Eric, I'm still here! I'm just faking it.' God! What I'm dong is really hard. I'm in a very very bad situation right now, What have I done?!

"Good. You can call me Claire from now on." I rolled my eyes.

This plan is COMPLETELY MESSED UP! I hate it! I'm already suffering through my reborn and now this?! I can't help but think that they're really not bad, that they're also the victim. I don't know who to believe now. I'm so messed up.

"Alright, Claire."

Hearing him call me Claire and not Janeia kinda makes me strong, being called Janeia makes me emotional, All the memories, good or even bad memories flashback through my head while being called Claire, makes me tough. I remember all the training and hardwork me, Stephanie and Hance put into, I remember how I become a reborn.

"Eric."

I want to talk to him, I want to hug him again, I want to tell him every single detail I've been through. I want to tell him everything, because he's the one reason why I learned how to be strong and how to fight.

"Yes Claire?"

His faced turned slightly happy, I'm surprised that he didn't made any mistake of calling me. Most people do.

"Take us to Domn."

Domn. My brother. I miss him so much, I haven't seen him in such a long time, I wonder how he is now, I can't believe he's a Strigoi now. I just can't imagine seeing him suffer just because of our plot. I hate it.

"Uh, Sure."

His face turned blank again. he opened the gates and showed up in, This is not what I expect to see the academy, it looks very old but back then, it was very nice. I hope they can find a way to fix it again. This place isn't called home without being fixed.

We walked in and I didn't see a single Miroi, must be daylight discharge. We took the straits three times and Eric knocked in a single room, and opened. He let me first to enter.

And there was Domn, sitting.