[17] New Girl

"Hey Janeia, is that you?" A voice came from my back and I turned around and surprisingly I saw Jacob with a girl, whim I never saw in the academy before, I think she's new.

"Hey, Jacob." I looked at him and greeted him coldly. and then turned my sight to the girl, Who is she? What is his relashionship to Jacob?

"Janeia, I missed you, I thought you were dead." He's smiling but I can't look at him properly my attention is to the girl, I remembered John told me a while ago that Jacob has a new girlfriend and she must be the lucky girl.

"Well, that was a prank." I looked at him now, and fakes smile "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? I was being plastic and at the same time ironic, I know. I can't really help it.

"She's not my friend" He looked at her and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "She's my girlfriend. Here name is Isabelle." He continued and they both giggled, I admit they look so fucking darn cute together but the girl is a little bit mysterious.

"Oh. Good for you Jacob! Congratulations for the both of you, Stay stronger! And Isabelle, you look so gorgeous." I can't even stand myself, What am I saying? I'm even lying to myself.

Isabelle. What a name, It sounds peaceful and beautiful but is it same Asher attitude? I won't lie, She's very pretty. She's blonde, Her eyes ate dark blue, and her fangs are showing off. She almost looks like a model.

She came close to me and hugged me, I hugged her back, And she said "Back off Jacob, You Slut! He's mine, and that won't change." She whispered and Let go of my back. And then they both left.

That bitch! She won't get away with her attitude. She doesn't know when she's messing with.