[20] New Guy

"What happened to you last night? Where were you?" Christian asked.

Oh no, I won't the truth, no, Even thought I didn't it, I think it's the most wrong thing to do. You just don't kiss your brother. And You just don't let go of that incident that easily. 

"Uh. I watched a movie."

Please don't ask questions anymore. Please don't ask questions. Please don't. I can't take this anymore. I dont want to answer question that gives me creeps or questions that keep on fucking bugging me I hate so bad.

"With whom?"

Why does he need to ask so many questions?! I don't know if he wants to be an interviewer or so. But he's starting to piss me off. 

"Hance." I said, pissed off. Can't he take a hint? Can't he see that my face is really gettig disgusted. I heard girls screaming around. Running to and fro to infront of the quadrangle. What is happening? The hell with the girls.

"Looks like there's a new guy." Said Christian

Why is he like this?!  He's being so damn hyper. I dont realize Christian Ellington the bad boy and he's being so active and hyper and he's being so NOT LKE CHRISTIAN ELLINGTON! I'm no lying to myself he's being not like the old him.

"What;s wrong with you?!" I said pissed of and rolled my eyes

The girl's scream gets a little more louder by the moment, The girls are approaching our way and It's not my time to get crushed by mirois, And i wont let that happen. "Were gonna get crushed Janny." Christian stared at the crowd. 

"Isnt that even obvios?!" I rolled my eyes again. Who is this new guy anyway? I thought to myself. First the btchy new girl that's eventually the girlfriend of the Fire Leader Jacob Dragomir and now this new guy showed up making ninety-nine percent of the girls squeal and run infront of him. 

While the other one percent is ofcourse me. Im not that desperate in seeing the new guy. I couldn't are less about him. Im sure he's one of the jerks who'll take and break your heart like a hot potato. I know what kind of person he is.

As the crowd approach our way, we slowly clear the path of them but eventually I got stuck up. Girls their shoes on me, Screaming and squealing everywhere I look and then that was time I was really getting pissed off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed with all my power and rolled my eyes at every single slut who was surrounded by that guy. And picked up myself. And wipe all the dirt off in my clothes while the other girls stare and think, not moving. 

"Alright girls, I doesnt matter if you know me or not but please fuck off this guy! I know he's new and please stop being such sluts!"

I looked at their faces and saw cold expressions and I looked at the new guy, with normal complexion, brown eyes and brunnete hair. "Its Echo Constatine" He said with the smirk