[48] Beggining

"Have a goodnight sleep." Stephanie said while she disappeared immediately. She wants this, She wants the war. She wants vampires to die, how can blame her? She's a crazy one. She doesn't deserve to sit in the Volturian throne.

As she said that, I did sleep. I closed my eyes and started to pray. "Please, let us all survive." I said in silence, or in my mind.

- DESMOND'S P.O.V. -

As I saw the happiness in my baby sister's eyes, It's like she wanted all of us not to join the war, to be safe or to go home with victory. I've never been a big brother before, not in my entire life, but I'll do anything just to protect my baby sister.

I came back to Domn's office and looked for Rhianne, and when I opened the door, I saw her shocked face plant against mine. "Rhianne.. I need to talk to you..." I said in sadness.

I have to this, as a big brother to Janeia, I will do everything to protect her, And this might sound cheesy but I love her even though we just met, even though I never thought I have a baby sister in the family, I will do this.

"Rhianne, I want change places with Domn." I said quickly as possible. Yes, I'm choosing Domn to be alive. As far as this goes, He is the one who's been with Janeia for so long, for sixteen years. He knows her the best.

She stood up and went in front of me and looked din my eyes, "I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do, According to the rules you aren't allowed to switch places with the player. I'm sorry Desmond, there's nothing you can do." After saying those words, She left

"I'm sorry Desmond there's nothing you can do.." Her words go through in my mind all night, Fuck the rules! Nothing I can do? I'll show them, I'll show those rules that I'm tough. I want to be the big brother now.

- DOMN'S P.O.V. -

"Reverse the curse! Reverse the curse!" An ancient looking woman screamed. I should be happy for this, I should be happy that I will turn Miroi again. But for the fact that I want to sacrifice this for my sister. But unfortunately, This can't be done in women.

She's saying non sense I can't really understand. She's like she's speaking in a different language or so. After minutes and minuets of listening to the words of this lady she spoke in a language I can now understand "Look in to the mirror boy"

And so I did, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw still red ages and pale skin, vein from my neck is still visible and my fangs still so sharp like knife. Apparantley, she is a faker. I'm still Strigoi again.

"I'm still Strigoi.." I said to her in disappointment, she's obviously a faker, I can't still be a Strigoi if she said those words I can't understand.

"Look again." I know I'm wasting my time but when I looked again, I saw a different me, my eyes are back to being blue, my skin is toned as normal, and the veins became invisible. I was to being normal, I'm a Miroi again.

Like I said earlier, I'm supposed to be happy but instead, I wanted this opportunity to happen in Janeia's life.

- JANEIA'S P.O.V. -

I woke up in the middle of the night, the sound of the cricket dancing through my ears, The scent of the rain poured from the heat of the ground, combines the smell of the room because my perfume.

When I sat on my bed, I saw an envelope in the table, I got it, opened it and read it.

Dearest Tributes,

Congratulations! You have been chosen for this year's War Games 2014. You need to do everything to win, to our dearest Janeia Louisse Hathaway or as a self proclaimed Claire Allison Hathaway, do your best to defeat your competition. I'am counting in you. The Volturi is counting on you. Goodluck!

~ Volturi Coven.

I don't what's to congratulate for, vampires will die and population will decrease, I don't know what's to be happy about, In case they don't know, They are all vampires as well, but I don't really get the fact that they want wars and dead vampires.

I don't get the Volturi at all.

....

Morning stroke earlier and I'm here with my war suit. It's very black and hot but it's very comfortable to move with, I got knives, and three pistol guns. My footwear, was boots, boots with spikes, deadly ones.

I like the way my clothes describe my genre, but the feeling inside me was very worried and sad. I really hope I won't kill someone, I can't take it if I hit someone, I'm not really that kind of person.

"Ready?" A voice called on all of us, This was it, This was the moment I wasn't looking forward about. I saw Domn, Echo and Hance standing in another direction wearing the same clothes as mine but boyish.

One..

Two..

Three.

The whistle was blown.