[14] Suspect

"Do you know what's the cause of this?" I heard somebody shout, Not knowing who it was, I slowly opened my eyes but the light won't let me, It hurt my eyes and I can't do anything about it, I can't raise my hand and cover, so, I just waited my eyes to adjust

"No. No I don't." A guy with a different voice said, Looking innocent, I still can't see, but I can definitely hear their deep conversation, and I even think it's about me.

"Steven! You know what I'm talking about." That name. That fucking name. That guy, That fucking guy. He fucking made me miserable, But he showed me how to be strong, at the same time he made me weak but he taught me the lesson if love.

I finally opened my eyes, straight. I straighten my body and took a seat while I looked at them. "Stop the fight." I whisper-shouted. I need to be strong, just to show Steven what he made, just to show him, what I've become, what I am right now.

"Janny, Go back to sleep." Domn's eyes looks so worried, He seems tired and longing for love. Domn needs someone right now, I can feel it. "No, Domn, It's really okay." I said and looked at Steven who looks surprised

"Janeia." Steven breathed. He looks so shocked, like he never saw a vampire, Miroi, girl, human like before. What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he afraid? Such a scaredy fucking cat.

"What never seen a vampire before?" I stressed the words, and Domn giggled a little bit, I looked at him and smiled. I'm sassing my ex boyfriend and it's so weird to talk to him.

"Janeia, you-you've changed." Yes, I agree, I changed. a lot. He's just noticing that now?

The door opened "Hey Babe, I'm here, why Wh-" Well, Look who showed up, A slut. A slut showed up, My slutty fucking best friend. I mean, ex best friend. She doesn't mean anything to me anymore, After what she did to me, After what she did to Domn. I can't accept her.

"Janny?" Here we go, Drama starts in five, four three, two, one, - "I missed you, Where have you been? What pushed you to go away? Oh, It doesn't matter now p, I hope your al right." She's such Drama Queen but she's still a bitch to me.

"You aren't my mom, so please don't fucking act like that." I sassed her and my ex boyfriend who is currently her boyfriend, but I couldn't care less, I don't care about them.

The door opened again and I saw Hance and Rhianne, Looking worried, I shook in fear when I saw them, What will the say? What will they do? What will I do?

"Claire, you had us worried sick about you." Hance kissed my forehead and brush my hair a little and turned to them "What did you do to her?" His voice went cold.

"They did nothing." I said.