[45] Legend

- ECHO'S P.O.V. -

I was wondering where was Janeia, I didnt see her nor her shadows anyway. I was getting worried for her, I dont want this feeling although, I really want to see her, I want us to talk about the fight, to talk about all her memories while I was gone and to tell her that we have one more brother that isnt here.

Desmond Hathaway (Ellington Ratliff) He'll be here during the war and since he's a hathaway, he'll join the war and surprisingly, he wants to anyway. I couldnt believe him.

I met him when we were in the Human World, We lived together or so you call roomates and we discovered that were both Hathaways, we came from different worlds and we realized that we both love vampires and that's were it all started.

Surprisingly we met Janeia's mom in the human world, she just lives next door,she told us what happened to our dad and who is Janeia Louisse Hathaway and she said like us, she was very crazy obsessed with vampires.

After several days, A Volturian showed up in our room and made us vampires. He said he'll be back in two days, and with that I came in the academy and saw my family but I wasnt expecting I'll see a bunch of girls chasing after me.

I mean, what can I say? I have dar good looks and I cant hide it.

Before the academy incident, I was trained to be a Dhamphir and now I'm a Noviis, An un official guardian. Someday, I'll be a Dhampir, right beside my brother Domn Hathaway. Or maybe someday, Ill be a Volturian like my brother Hance Hathaway.

I dont knwo but it doesnt seem like Domn and Janeia is a strigoi because frankly, for a strigoi they both look like a natural miroi. For my sister Janeia, for a running queen, she doesnt look like it. She's wild and still wants to be free. I love my baby sister so much

So our family probably will have a long family tree though. In tital we are all five children, Hance, Domn and Janeia has a different mother while Desmond and I has a different mother as well and our mothers are humans

First born - Hance Edward (Magnus) Hathaway, 24

Second born - Dominic Lucas (Magnus) Hathaway, 23

Third born - Echo Jacob (Constatine) Hathaway, 19

Fourth born - Desmond Remus (Constatine) Hathaway, 19

Fifth born, Janeia Louisse (Magnus) Hathaway, 17

I dont know if we still have a missing sibling in the human world because apparentley, dad wants our kind to expand, but i dont know why dad wants a girl, He treats Janeia more precious than us gusy anyways. And I have a feeling that dad hates me.

I found my way standing in front of Janeia's dorm door, I recahed for the knob and turned it and opened the door.

I saw my sister lying in bed with closed eyes and with a girl putting a towel in her forehead. I've never seen her before here in the acadey but damn she is gorgeous.