[35] Trouble

After days of heartbreaks. I finally think that I've moved on thanks to Cole and Echo They never left my side and they did what I want to do. They're the best. Even though Cole just knew me few days ago, he treats me like his best friend. While Echo, my brother treated me like a very special princess.

Although I'm now down to earth with the heartbreak but Hance isn't still out of his bed, He needs more time for sleep, and when he regains his energy back, he'll be fine, The bruises just need to cure that's all. I hope he'll be okay.

I decided to visit him in the clinic, After all I haven't seen him in almost a week now. I'm missing him so much. I miss his hair and his features in his face, he's so handsome and his smile gets me every time he does that. He's so adorable, even though he's my brother, I definitely date him. Ugh! Claire, Please stop!

"You okay?" I gasped when he said that. I'm surprised that Echo came out of nowhere. I catched my breathe to formulate a response, I already thought of something but there's something that's stopping me from speaking, I don't know, maybe I'm just so nervous, but I don't why.

I looked at my front and saw no one in my way, I looked back to Echo and I smiled a little bit. This time, I can now speak. "Yeah. I'm good. Why?" I asked again. I don't know why, but I feel like there's something that's going to happen again. The last time I felt this is when Christian will break up with me and now this.

I feel there's something going to happen, like a war, like a fight. I remembered Rhianne telling me about the games, I haven't still figured it out. I got all the bits and pieces but I never really formulate a proper answer about the words GAMES. Games, Games, Games, that's the reason why I'm being paranoid all the fucked up time.

"Is there something wrong Janeia? I don't want you lying to me." Ugh. My brothers are being so over protective. I just need to think that's all. I mean they don't have to know everything I did the whole fucking day. For example- If a drank tap water because DO THEY HAVE TO KNOW?!

They don't. That's exactly my point all the time. "Yes Echo, Everything's alright I swear. You don't have to know everything." Here we go again. I was being harsh on ng brothers, that's one of the reasons why people hate, don't talk, don't call me as a friend. I mean they don't like what I'am.

That's fucked up.

"Okay Okay." Echo said raising his both hands up- for surrender. See how they cheer me up, How much annoying they can get, I don't really care about that, What's matters to me is they're real and they aren't faking their personality, I hate those kind of people.

I was looking in other directions. I wasn't focusing on him, I was busy looking at my surroundings, I think someone or something is following us and I'm fucking nervous. I think someone might kidnap me or something. Im so darn scared.

"Someone's coming." Echo said.