[33] Jealousy

Plot twist :)

-

How can he be an Ellington? Christian never mentioned anything about his family, his past, his siblings and his everything. He may be my boyfriend but to be honest, he never likes to talk about things and issues like that, He always goes cold whenever I ask him about his past. I don't why, he's only reason is I'm his first girlfriend.

Actually, I have no problem about that Cole guy because he saved Hance and I couldn't even start to thank him. I owe him life, he risk his life to saved my brother, And he doesn't even know him, know me, know us. That's pretty ashtonishing. I'm so surprised that he did that.

"Hey, Cole right?" I said, feeling shy, feeling a little bit akward "Yeah" He simply answered. "Thank you. Thank you for saving Hance's life. I couldn't thank you enough," I smiled at him warmly and he smiled back at me, I looked Domn and Nathan who was clearly having a discussion and decided to go out.

So Me, Cole and Christian were left alone. I tried to act normal but I can't. I just can't.

"Who's that Hance anyway, Uhh Janeia?" I wouldn't be nervous because Christian already knows that I'm just joking that Hance is my boyfriend, but he didn't know that something happened to us. I think he's a little bit jealous though,

Our relashionship is quite strong anyway, We hid it for several months and never bit in touch when I left the academy, but actually, I got used to my life when he wasn't in the picture, when he isn't considered as part of my life.

"Yes it's Janeia" I giggled. "Hance, is-" I looked at Christian and faced Cole again "he's my boyfriend." I said directly, not looking at Christian anymore.

"THAT'S IT. WHO IS HE ANYWAY? I AM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND JANEIA, DONT FORGET THAT! FUCK HIM AND YOU. YOUR CHOOSING HIM OVER ME?! HOW COULD YOU?!" He shouted

I was surprised by what he said, I know he knew that I just have to lie for my come back, Why does he have to act like this? He's being like a kid, I asked him if he understood and he said he did. I told him that's it's all a game ep but why isn't he understanding the fact that it's all a game.

"You know it's all a game Christian, I thought you said you understood. " Tears started to flow down my cheeks and wiped if off with my fingers, I looked at him with eyes so very angry, What did I do? What did Hance do? What the fuck did we do?! I'm so confused.

"YOUR SUCH A FUCKED UP SLUT JANEIA." He shouted and he banged the door when he left. God, he's being such a douchebag. I inhaled deeply and made it with a sound Cole looked at me and held my hands and played with my fingers while he sat down the bed.

"I just don't understand, he knows we're faking it but why is he like that?" I said crying. Cole hugged me and patted my back bunch of times. He wasn't talking but he made me feel better. Damn, I wish Christian was this type of guy. Cole didn't know me that well but he understood the whole scene.

"Don't worry, Im here, call me whenever." He said and hugged me again.

Christian, why do you have to be so fucking difficult?! I hate you so darn much right now, I want to break with you but I just can't because I don't want to fucking hurt your feelings and my own fucking feelings.

I hate it. I hate what Christian and I are in right now. I hate our relationship right fucking now.