[27] Truth

"Echo Hathaway Constatine." He said, gently smiling.

HATHAWAY?! A HATHAWAY?! They're fucking kidding me. This is a joke, But why is he doing this? Why are they doing this? Domn couldn't fake this, he's terrible at acting. Rhianne, hates non sense. And the new guy, Echo-he's a bad boy.

"You're fucking kidding me." I forced a laugh. "Domn?! You're terrible,at your acting. Rhianne, I thought you hated nonsense?!" I forced a laugh for the second time, they can't pull this off I'm telling them.

"Claire, Janny, Janiea or what-so-ever, Yes, I hate nonsense. I'm not kidding. I don't fuck pranks and I don't tell lies, you know that. Im not fucked up, to even joke around." Rhianne said, too many curse in a sentence. She isn't lying.

It's true. It's fucking true.

"Please believe me, Claire, Janeia? You both are my long lost family and I need you to believe me, Please." His eyes were watering and his sad face was all I see.

I don't know if I should believe him. It's hard to believe when he's just so new and he looks lying but his actions make me believe him. I do believe him. He is my brother, older brother.

"Echo..." I hugged him tight and tears fell down my face. "I'm believing you already." I cried and felt the pain in my heart, It's so hard to pretend tayo you're mean, even though your not.

"This is it." Domn smiled and then giggled "Were a happy family now." His face was smiling, unlike I've seen in ages, Unlike his sadness and coldness, his happiness is beyond perfection. I smiled as well.

I looked at Echo, who is now my brother, is now smiling, his dimples are amazing his happy face is also beyond perfection. "Thank you" He breathed and giggled.

Were happy now. But wait.

What about Hance? Why isn't he here?