[46] Love at First Sight

Sorry for the delay
Dedicated to: @blinking_lights <3

-

(( STILL ECHO'S P.O.V. ))

As I stare at the beautiful lady in front of me, I began to wonder who she was and I think I saw here before but never in the academy, I also wondered what is she doing here and how did she now Janeia. But damn, I was speechless for her beauty.

"Miss.." I began to speak up but my voice ywas shaking, Is this what they call love at first sight? "Miss.. who are you? W-What are you doing here?" I hope she doesnt notice that voice is shaking. I dont want to be humiliated for the first time in front of her.

She wasnt looking at me and she didnt mind me at all. She was still busy focusing on Janeia, still wiping her face with a wet towel. Who is she anyway? I began to question her personality even more but her beauty still catches my eye.

"No hi or hello first?" She giggled. She stood up and put the small bucket of water away and place the towel on Janeia's forehead permanently. "Hi." She greeted and smiled at me. "Im Ella Castille. Her best friend." She said pointing at Janeia with her head while wiping her hand from a different towel.

I almost froze, luckily I found myself in reality again. "Im-"

"I know who you are," She cutted and made me smile "Your Echo Hathaway right? The Edward Cullen of the Vamplood Academy." She giggled again and gave me a sweet smile. Damn, I feel like I'm in heaven when she does that.

I didn't expect that she know my name nor she knows my nickname in the academy. I felt so amazing when she said my name, That's it, I'm calling this a real love at first sight.

That feeling when I saw her you felt sudden buterflies in your stomach and you want to ask her name immediately and just by staring at her completes your whole day. Her smile is the sweetest thing I've seen in my entire life.

If I can only call her my everything. I would be so happy.

"How did you know my name uh-Ella?'' It's kinda akward for me to call her personally and besides, we arent't close but I still think I saw her before I just dont know where. She rings a bell in my memory but It's still in the tip of my tongue.

"It's easy Mr. Echo. Constatine. Hathaway." She stressed my name. "You were trending for two days here in school, The girls here are stalkers, how can I not know you?" She said with a smile again.

Is weird that every single thing that she does turns me on? Her laugh, Her voice, Her smile, Her actions. All I can think about is Damn, she's so beautiful. Don't get me wrong but every time she smile gives me butterflies.

"Wow. I can't belive it." Here I'am starting a conversation. I hope I dont ask the wrong question or dont say anything that can humiliate myself. I don't know if she has high expectations but I hope not.

"Why? What is it?" She said, with eyes wondering and daring while she was fixing the things that are scattered around Janny's room. Damn, everything she does even makes her more beautiful at the moment.

"A very beautiful lady knows my name." If I blow this up, I don't know what to anymore. I stink at flirting, I really hope I dont humiliate myself infront Ella Castille. If I do, I don't know.

"Flirt." She spoke and giggled. Great. Well done Hathaway, What a way to get a girl. You have the looks but you dont have the moves, What the hell Echo! You are one big of a nerd, your older brothers gets all the girls but what abou you? pathetic.
"Sorry.." I spoke up, I don't want to speak anymore, I'll just humiliate myself again. I don't want that so..

"It's fine, I was only joking then. And would you mind if we talk in my dorm? She might wake up." I nodded. When we left Janny's dorm, We saw Domn coming thru our way. Ella and Domn both looked at each other and to be honest, their eyes both looked like bitter ones.

After a minute, I found my self standing in front of Ella's dorm door. When we entered Ella's room, I saw one picture frame in the trash bin, Must've been broken. I thought. As I walk in the inner part of the room I stare around her dorm, It's very bright unlike the other rooms.

"So.." She began to speak "What are your plans for the war?" She asked. Her question made me froze even more but not with the butterflies in my stomach, It's because I literally don't know what do in the war.

"I know it's out of my coverage but I was wondering what you'll do, But if you don't want to answer then, It's alright, I understand." Even when she said that's it's okay not to tell her what are my plans, I was still scared of what will happen in the future game.

What about Janeia?

Domn?

Hance?

Me?

Are we all in trouble for this? Stupid games.

"I'm sorry , I didn't know I was bothering so much." When I stared at her, I saw her pitiful eyes, still in beauty. Damn, She made me love drunk.

"Sorry, my mind froze. And I'm sorry, I have to go."

"I'm sorry again." She said in eyes so sad.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I walked outside the door and looked at her "You aren't a problem Ella and thanks." I said and gave her a peck on the cheek and left.

....

- JANEIA'S P.OV. -

What the hell?