[39] Birthday News

- CLAIRE'S P.O.V. -

Saturday. May 12

I was surprised by the day, Tomorrow I'll turn one year older and how fast the day is going, for a moment your a fifteen year old girl wanting to be a bloodsucking creep and then when you turn sixteen you get the wish that you wanted but you never expected that things will never go the way you want to. It never happens like that. 

Someone knocked at the front door, I removed the blanket of my legs and stood up. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Rhianne holding a small cupcake with a lit candle, Even though I didn't say anything about my birthday, she always knows everything. 

"Happy Birthday." She gently said while I was smiling at her and she smiled back as well. "May I come in?'' She asked and I nodded as a response. She entered the room she placed the cupcake on the cupboard and sat on my bed ans she tapped the other side signaling me to sit beside her. 

I don't know why do I have this feeling, but I do feel nervous, I can see it in her eyes she's about to tell me something. I'll find it out anyway so I sat down and breathed, I closed my eyes for a moment and and breathed once again. 

"Blow your candle first." Said said and then I did it, right before I blew the candle, I closed my eyes and made a wish, I breathed again and opened my eyes and then blew my the candle. I faced Rhianne and tried to calm down. 

"Rhianne, What is it? You wont go here without any reason at all" I tried to get to the point but I know that myself is scared, what is it's bad news, What if it's the war im thnking about? Everybpdy's lives will be endagered. 

"Im sorry but, The games, will happen and all of the people you love, the people you care about is going to compete against you, Only one will survive." She said breathing heavily looking in my eyes. She stood up and left.  

I couldn't help but think

All the people you love

All the people you care about

Will compete against you 

What will happen now?