[37] Memories

Short Chapter sorry :--/

-

I didn't know what happened after I found out that Christian was behind the whole scene. I locked myself in here, in my room for almost two days now, I faced at my mirror and saw black lines below my eyes, My lips so dry and my face so pale. I wasn't normal, I need blood, I need to be fed now.

My alarm on my cellphone buzzed, I tapped the Snooze button and got my jacket and put it on, I can't can't stay here longer, I'll starve to death, I only have to choices anyway. One, Stay here and starve to death or Two, Stand up and hunt for food, But I won't waste my life for something that a jerk did. I choose choice number two.

I slowly turned the door knob over and peeked a little way through the outside, I don't want to be seen, I want to be alone. I felt my stomach rumbling, Damn, I need to hunt now, I can't hold my starve any longer.

I took a deep breathe and put on my hood. I closed the door and left. I walked fast through the hallways, I hope they won't notice that it's me. Especially if Echo, Domn or Cole sees me, Ill be dead. I won't get my way, so no.

I reached the main door of the academy and I took a deep breathe once more, "You're almost out..." I whispered to myself. "Don't be scared..." I was waking in fear and maybe in hunger, "You're almost out anyway" I thought to myself. Few more stos and I can feel the cold breeze once more.

I turned the knob and the cold air slapped my face. Snow frost in my coat and hair and I'm exhaling the cold wind. I approached the gates and stared at it. It still says Vampblood Academy, but it's full of rusty colors, but back then, this gate was shiny black.

Memories flashed back when I first got here, People didn't knew who I was, Dad was first introducing me to John and I was crushing in my Dhampir and I saw Domn and Ella leaning while kissing. I ran away and bumped Jacob and saw my blood message.

Those were the days. I miss my past even though my life was such a tragedy. I have to admit that almost all of the people who knew I was doesn't know my whole story. I hate those kind of people speeding on lies and rumors around you and you feel all worthless.