[43] Seventeen

Monday.

May 13.

The sound of my alarm woke me up, I looked at the clock and it read 9:54 AM, I have no idea on what happened yesterday or earlier. All I remember is that I talked to Hance and Rhianne but there's this one girl who's a blur in my memory. I can't remember at all. 

I saw the cup of the cupcake that Rhianne gave to me two days ago, Oh yeah, It's my birthday. I thought. I didn't actually remembered it was my birthday until I saw what Rhianne gave to me. Surprisingly, I'm not looking forward to this day at all. 

The Games.

The games is all I can think about, Having a war with my three dearest brothers made me think about it even more, I dont want to hurt them at all. Like I said, I would kill myself to save all of them, They're my everything now that dad is gone.

I recalled that something happened to my memory past few weeks ago, Talking to myself, saying things that will happen, made me realize I need her hel right now, I need to trust myself so that I can avoid danger when the games begins.

I locked the door every single door inside my dorm and covered the windows with the curtains, I need to trust myself. I need to know what will happen in the future. 

I closed my eyes and trusted my memories, I let that flow all around my mind until I saw that moment, I thought that I would get myself into that situation again but sadly my memories turned blank. I opened my eyes and sighed. 

I felt that the ground was shaking and I couldn't stand still and then when I hit my head hard then my vision turned pitch black. 

....

I woke up to bright light and so many flowers around, all the bright colors striking my body and when I saw my hand, I glowed. The sparkles around my body was unbelievable. "You're back Claire."  A voice from my back who sounded familiar. 

I turned around and saw me.. My clone, My future eyes. This was it, my chance to know what will happen throughout the games, I wish she wont lwt me down. 

"I need you.." I looked her straight in the eyes. 

"I cant tell you anything about the war you need to find out that for yourself." She avoided the look "But, when you win, your dad will be alive again." She said in defeat. 

I tried to chase her but the bright lights turned into darkness, the light became pitch black until I saw nothing more.. 

....

I woke up to my bed, the earth was stop by it's shaking and my whole room wasnt messy at all. I stood up and felt dizziness in my head. I remembered what the other me said. 

"But, when you win, your dad will be alive again." 

It's hard to believe but i know that she isnt lying at all. The things she said before came true. I know she isnt lying after all she's a part of me, she's a part of my future. 

She wouldnt lie.