[41] Brother Dear

Short Chapter :)

-

I want to prepared of what will I do, I want to be prepared of what will happen to me, I want to be ready, I want to be strong, I want to be headstrong but that doesn't mean that I want to hurt my brothers, I love them way too much. 

Domn, I've been with him as long as I can remember, He made me like this, He made my birthday beyond perfection, He was guide, He was my dhampir in the human world, He never hides everything from me, No matter what I do, He's always right there for me. I love him with all my heart, He treated more than a sister, more than a princess and I could never repay him with the same feeling. I love him for that. 

Hance, I know him well, I know that nobody dares to mess with him and He never lets anyone get in his way, He's the reason why I try to not to be not because I hated myself but just because I needed to change, I was weak back then and that was my problem, He's the reason now why I'm headstrong and Im thankful for that. He's strong and I love him for that. Even tough in a short period of time, we got to know each other. I love him so much.

Echo, I dont really know him well at all, I know he's nice and everything. He maybe Edward Cullen or something but he's considered as my everything also. I love him as well and He always helped me with everything I need, Im so comfortable with him and even though we just met, he treats me as his big sister, But he never dares to disrespect me

As not for them to get hurt because sometimes, I can be an amazon, I can't let that happen anyway. As im saying over and over again I love them too much and I cared for them with all my heart.