65. Spooky Mormon Hell Dream

If you know what the title is from, I love you.

A/N: I have been working on a new story literally for at least FIVE FUCKING HOURS EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST MONTH, I had ten parts already done, I HAVE STAYED UP UNTIL FIVE IN THE MORNING WORKING ON THIS STORY THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, and Wattpad FUCKNG DELETED IT.

Also I have drafts of like rough outlines of more chapters in this story, AND I JUST REALIZED THREE OF THEM ARE DELETED.

Everything's fine. Everything's going to be okay. I just might kill someone first.

As Dan sets up the camera, I squeeze my eyes shut, focusing on my rapid breathing

As Dan sets up the camera, I squeeze my eyes shut, focusing on my rapid breathing. Stinging pain runs through my arm, and I realize I'm scratching rapidly. I quickly pull down the sleeve of my sweater, wringing my hands together. I've done everything in my power to make sure this video goes well. I planned out what I wanna say, I did everything I could think of to control my nerves, I even spent an hour on my outfit, hair and makeup, even though I don't really know how that would even help. However, I'm still second-guessing this entire thing.

"(Y/n), it's gonna be okay." I open my eyes, and Dan stands in front of me, smiling at me reassuringly. I sigh heavily, and wrap my arms around him. He rubs my back softly, and if I could have everything my way, I would have just stayed this way forever. However, that's not really an option, and we eventually separate. Dan kisses me on the forehead, and I sit on the edge of his bed.

I take a deep breath, and he presses record. This is gonna be a long video.

"Hello, internet. I've got a sort of...different video for you today." His intro sounds so familiar and friendly, which only makes me feel worse. However, I do my best to hide my anxiety, sitting on top of my hands.

"As you can see, I'm sitting with the lovely (y/f/n), and that's because...I, or rather, we, have something to tell you. I don't want to draw this out, so I guess I'll just get straight to the point." He sighs, then says the magic two words. "We're dating." My breath hitches slightly in my throat, and I gulp heavily.

"Now, we haven't been completely oblivious to the rumors and speculation, which is part of the reason why we're making this video. We didn't want to keep you guys in the dark, and to be honest, that had been proving itself to be a lot more difficult than you'd think." I laugh nervously, and a bit of my anxiety disintegrates.

The video sort of feels like a blur, but with Dan at my side, I'm able to say what I want to without getting nervous or stumbling too much. Dan ends the video, and kisses me on the cheek.

We chill out in the living room, watching Netflix and as he edits the video. I spend over an hour working on a sort of essay that I'll be posting on both Twitter and Instagram at the same time he uploads the video. I know I would be expected to make a video as well, but I'm way too stressed to go through that a second time. I plan on filming one once he uploads his and I'm able to see the reaction. I keep editing and revising my post, wanting it to sound as perfect as possible. I don't want there to be anything I do wrong that could lead to any more difficulties.