Music that fills my ears.

-1week later.-

Adonis.

I was at Kayla's mini photo shoot listening to the song my class was singing. They was singing All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor and I wanted to know the ranges.

Kayla was modeling Tygas clothing line Last Kings. I don't know how but he found her and sent her his merchandise. Of course she gave me half because I'm fucking her (just kidding). Tyga sat in a chair next to me watching Kayla model his clothes while I lowly sang the lyrics.

Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size 2

But I can shake it shake it

Like I'm supposed to do

Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase

And all the right junk in all the right places

I see the magazines workin' that Photoshop

We know that shit ain't real

C'mon now make it stop

If you got beauty beauty, just raise 'em up

Cause every inch of you is perfect

from the bottom to the top

Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size

She said boys like a little more booty to hold at night

You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll

So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along

"You have a nice voice."

I looked up and noticed Tyga smiling at me. Oh shit he heard me? Damn. I bit my lip in a nervous way and he chuckled.

"Don't be nervous ma. Your really good." He smiled and turned his attention back to Kayla.

I blushed and went back to my music. Don't asked me how I'm so calm sitting next to this sexy nigga. I don't know my damn self. My phone vibrated and a text from ray appeared on my screen.

Ray-hey love

Me-hey bae what's up?

Ray-meet me at my house in 30?

Me-okay

I closed my phone and noticed Kayla was done. She hugged Tyga and walked over to me.

"You was sexy ma." I said smiling.

"Thanks love." She smiled showing her little dimple. She a mess. Tyga called us over to check out the pictures. She really did a dope job. We took a picture with Tyga and he left. We gathered out stuff and started walking towards her car.

"Wasn't that a rush? We met Tyga man. He's mad chill and smells like Jesus." She said.

I laughed and pushed her. "Nigga bye."

"I'm serious. What if we meet Chris brown next." She smirked.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. She knows I don't play about Chris brown.

"Don't fuck with me Kayla. You know when it comes to Chris I don't fucking play." I sternly looked at her. She smiled and walked to the car. I shook my head and got in too.

"Drop me off at ray's house." I said.

"Aye do you think Dylan told Chres yet?" She asked.

"Nah. I think he found out going to her house yesterday." I said.