Say you love me.

Kayla.

"Call me tonight." I shouted as I drove away. I had hella homework to finish tonight. I walked in my house and surprisingly no one was home. I shook my head and walked upstairs. As I slowly approached my room I heard music playing.

I opened my door and seen Ej laying in my bed. He stared at the ceiling as the music blasted. I shut my door and took my clothes off. I walked in my bathroom and took a shower.

Wrapping my hair up in a towel, I got in Ej shirt and walked out the bathroom. I took the towel off my head and shook my hair around. I know it's finna be hella nappy if I don't comb it but I'm too tired. I crawled on Ej and straddled him. He continued to look at the ceiling and I messed with his face.

He looked at me and sat up. He pulled me off him and laid back down staring at the ceiling.

"Ej talk to me." I said. He continue to stare at the ceiling and I sighed. He's been acting like this all week. I don't even know what I said to him.

"Ej stop ignoring me and say something." I said looking at him.

Where the fuck is my lighter?

Im tired of all this shit

I want a lighter

Throw my drink in the fire

Just let me pass out,

I just wanna escape,

Turn the lights off,

I wanna black out,

We are not one and the same

So where the fuck is my lighter?

"why didn't you say it back?" He asked still staring at the ceiling.

I looked at him in confusion and bit my lip. What the fuck was he talking about? Ej soon looked at me and noticed my confused look. He sat up and pulled me in front of him. His grip around my arms was tight and I was thrown off by that.

"Ej move." I pushed him off me and stood up. I leaned against the wall across the room and crossed my arms. I looked at Ej and he stared at me.

"I said I loved you and you didn't say it back." He finally said after 5 mins of staring.

I looked at him and felt guilt rush over me. I remember when that happened. When he came back he said it and I just looked at him. Ever since them he's been acting distant. He got up from my bed and walked over to me. I looked up at him and he kissed me. I do love him it's just it caught me off gaurd.

I let go and bit my lip. "Ej I d-"

"Shh. I understand your not ready for love." He smiled cause he quoted one of the songs on their album. I chuckled and hugged him. We laid back down and cuddled.

I hear what youre sayin

Got a liquor plan

Killin my brain is suicide

Veins burning up

It feels like Im gonna die

Ill take two shots

Fuck it if you watching

Give me the bottle

Imma down it

Imma run off with the Swisher

So where the fuck is my lighter?

"Ej." I whispered.

"Hmm." He said combing my hair.

"I do love you." I said.

He just smiled and continued to comb my hair. I really did love this boy.

~~~~

School was actually fun today💀

Song of the chapter:

1.Chris brown-Where The Fuck Is My Lighter?

Hope you enjoyed loves.

Ninja💙