Heaven

Chres.

Today was Tay's funeral. We were all outside in the rain listening to the preacher preach. All you heard was the rain and sniffs here and there. I of course, was sad as hell. Tay was my lil buddy. I loved that boy like he was my own brother. He died too young.

"Now we are going to have a guest singer sing for us." the preacher said.

Adonis got up and smiled at mommy Kiesha. She grabbed the mic and nodded.

"Umm before I sing I would just like to say Tay was the best little kid ever. He was so goofy and I loved him like he was my brother." She wiped her eye and sighed.

I fought for you

The hardest, it made me the strongest

So tell me your secrets

I just can't stand to see you leaving

But heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

Heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

So go on, go home

We laughed at the darkness

So scared that we lost it

We stood on the ceilings

You showed me love was all you needed

But heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

No Heaven couldn't wait for you

Noo heaven couldn't wait for you

So go on, go home

Adonis.

The funeral was over and we all watched his casket be buried. I was in the car waiting for ray so we could leave.

"Adonis ray's still out there. Can you please go get him?" Momma kiesha mumbled.

"Yeah sure." I said getting out the car.

I walked over to where he was sitting. I sat down next to him and looked at the tomb. There were various colors of flowers and a picture of him ray kay and his mom right in the middle.

"He was only two." Ray voice cracked as he stared at the picture.

"He didn't even get to grow up and become the man he could've been." he trembled as tears rolled down his face. "He didn't experience love or friendship or even his first kiss." he semi yelled.

I looked down and bit my lip. I know this is hard for him. Hell I barely sung that song without busting out in tears.

"Adonis." he finally said.

"Yeah ray." i said looking at him.

"Can I-I cry on your shoulder?" he mumbled. I nodded and layed his head on my shoulder. A few seconds later he started bawling out tears. I held him and rocked him back and forth.

Kayla.

I was in the car with chres Renee and Jacob. We were waiting on Adonis and ray to get back. I've never been to a babies funeral before. He was too young man. I rested my head on chres shoulder and Jacob laid in my lap.

The door soon opened and Adonis got in the back with ray.

"Y'all alright?" chres asked. Adonis nodded and played in ray's hair. Damn this is one depressing ass day.

Chres.

We all ended up at Adonis house and sat in the basement. No one was saying anything. We just let the silence soak in.

"Adonis." someone asked. Adonis turned around and sighed.

"What Armani?" she rolled her eyes.

"Damn who pissed in y'all cereal?" she chuckled.

"Armani what the fuck do you want?" Adonis growled.

"I just wanted to tell u that my dad said it's time for family time so companies got to go bye bye." she said leaving.

"Well let's go guys." Kayla said getting up.

"Imma call you ok?" Renee said.

"I got chu ma." Adonis said.

We all hugged and left. I stayed over ray's house that night.

Adonis.

I stomped upstairs to everyone looking at me.

"Nice of you to join us." Kameron said smiling.

"Oh I'm not joining you. I'm going in my room and I'm blasting frank ocean childish gambino and chris brown until I fall asleep." I rolled my eyes getting a bottle of water.

"Adonis you need to calm down your attitude." my mother said.

"My boyfriends little brother just died. I have the right to have attitude." I glared.

"But he wasn't your little brother soo.." Armani shrugged.

I lost it. I walked up to her and slapped her. She looked up at me and held her cheek. She had this shocked look on her face.

"I'm really tired of your fucking mouth. Don't say another word to me for the rest of your life. I will kill you in your sleep. Leave me the fuck alone." I growled.

"Adonis go upstairs right now!" my mother screamed.

"No." I said leaving the house. It was raining harder than before but I didn't care. I sat at Kayla's old house and sat there. I'm tired of my mothers voice. She barely knows these people yet she invites them into our home and acts like we're one big happy family. Were not a family at all. I refuse to act like a family. I hate those people in there.

~~~

Songs of the chapter.

Beyonce-Heaven

I cried😭😭

Ninja👼