Wet Kisses

Kayla.

School was canceled for the rest of the week due to a big fire that happened in the science lab. I was thanking whoever caused that fire. I ran to my car and waited for Adonis to come. She was walking down looking irritated as hell. I saw walk up to her smiles and all. They had a quick convo ending in Adonis walking off and china looking salty as fuck.

Adonis got in the passenger side and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong bae?" I asked pulling out of he parking lot.

"A lot of things. My moms a bitch, I'm sexually frustrated and china is on my pussy about Rocky being back like I give two fucks." She whined.

"Aww bae. Well did you use that blue vibrator I got for your birthday." I smiled.

"No. It tickles more than pleasures." She chuckled causing me to chuckle.

"Call ray. Y'all should have a heated phone call." I suggested.

"No. Ray doesn't like when I tease him. He will drop everything and come over to 'punish me'" she chuckled.

"Wow. Well I'm all out of ideas boo."

"I can last." She pulled out her phone and started blushing.

"Ooop did chris text you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"He got you smiling and he didn't even hit it yet." I smirked.

"There is no yet. I'm loyal to ray and only ray." she put her phone down.

"Whatever love."

We pulled up to my house and walked in. My dad and Katrina was watching TV in the living room.

"Hey love. Hi Adonis." my dad said.

"Hello." Adonis waved and we made our way upstairs. I jumped on my bed and Adonis laid beside me.

"I miss EJ Adonis." I sighed.

"I know." she chuckled and got up. "I shall be back in 20." she walked in my bathroom and shut the door. I laid back and thought of something. A smirk fell upon my lips as I called ej.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi baby." I smiled. "What's good?"

"Umm. Nohing?" he said.

"Can you put ray on the phone please?" I asked.

"Ok?"

He gave the phone to ray and he smiled.

"Hi kayla." ray said.

"Hello ray. Guess what?" I said.

"What?" he said.

"Adonis is sexually frustrated." I whispered.

"How you know?" he asked shutting a door I guess to get privacy.

"She over my house right now." I smirked.

"Your lying." he said.

"Nope."

I looked up and saw Adonis coming out. She was only wrapped in a towel.

"I forgot my lotion."

I quickly flipped the camera and saw ray's eye twitch. Damn it was this serious.

"Adonis. Can I ask you something real quick?" I asked.

"Sure."

"How much to you miss ray? Sexually?" I smirked looking at ray's face. It was priceless.

"Well it's a little graphic. This might be too much." she said chuckling.

"Adonis your my best friend. We talk about sex all the time. I can handle the graphics." I waved.

"Ok."she sighed. "I just want to ride his face till I can't feel my legs. I want to make him moan Adonis and vise versa. I want him to pull my hair because I'm not listening to his orders. I want slow deep strokes. I want neck kisses and hickeys. I don't want to feel my legs the next morning. and I want this to happen all night. " she sighed.

Damn.

"Yoo that's..graphic." I said.

"Not even the half of it." she smiled.

"Great." I smirked. She went back in the bathroom and i looked at ray. He breathing heavy.

"You ight ray?" I chuckled.

"Do..not...hang...up" he said between breathes.

Adonis.

I walked out the bathroom because I forgot a shirt. Kayla was laying there on her phone. She looked up at me in confusion.

"Girl where are your clothes?" she laughed.

"Can I borrow your shirt?" I asked. She nodded and I grabbed a jersey. I sat infront of her and she turned the TV off.

"Soooo...how bad you want ray?" she asked.

"Your a creep you know that?" I chuckled.

"I know." she smirked. "now spill you little hornball."

I laughed and nodded. "before ray left we made love. It was everything but he sorta left me hanging. Girl I had this dream whew! I was in the bathtub and he just appeared with that smirk. God his smirk does things to me even I can't explain. He kissed me and I just lost my fucking mind. I mean it felt so fucking real! We did it everywhere. My house, his house, his car, my car it wouldn't stop. And he kept sticking that long tongue out." I rolled my eyes and Kayla chuckled.

"Continue this is juicy." she laughed.

"Ray puts it down so right that it makes you rethink your life. Like I sat down one day and thought about my goals. You and I both know I don't give a fuck. So I made something. When he come back from tour prom is the next day. I'm going to take care of my baby." I smirked.

"Like how." Kayla smiled.

"Damn you nosey." I laughed. "I'm not renting a hotel that's so thotish. I'm going to ask my mom for the key to dads condo. He gave it to me when he died. Then were going to chill until the right time." I stood up and leaned on her closet.

"Wow that's very detailed." Kayla nodded.

"Yeah but I can't wait until he gets back. The things I'm finna do to him. He better come prepared." I bit my lip.

"Damn girl. Ray is in for Adonis." She said. I laughed and nodded.

"Let's go eat though." Kayla suggested.

"Yuus oh and." I grabbed her phone and switched the camera. Ray's face was hella priceless.

"Y'all not slick. Bye ray." I blew him a kiss and hung up.

"You knew?" Kayla whined.

"Duh. But all I said was true." I winked and went downstairs.

~~~~

Oooop😏

Ninja💯