Chapter 31.

Next morning.

Adonis.

I wiped my face and sniffed. I got this serious cold out of the blue. I really want to go to Craig's party today so I took hella medicine and a nap. It was now 2 in the afternoon and I haven't even went downstairs yet. I left out the bathroom and sat on Kayla bed playing with my fingers. I was thinking about what I asked ray last night. He never did answer my question. He just acted like he was sleep. I don't want to accuse ray of cheating every time I have suspicions, but he's been acting hella shady. I can't help but wonder why he smelt like cheep perfume. His mom doesn't wear that shit so what in the hell?

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I don't know why but I get so weak when it comes to ray. I put on this hard outter shell just to fit in. I guess that's what Armani was talking about. My phone started flashing and I answered without even looking.

"Hello?"

"Hey adonis." Chris' voice cooed.

"Hi."

"What's wrong?"

"Teen problems nothing new." I shook my head like he could see me.

"Let's hang out."

"Can't I have a party to attend tonight."

"Oh." he simply said rather sad.

"I'm sorry it's just I'm busy and you're busy too."

"No it's fine..ill call you later." he hung up leaving me confused. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Everyone looked at me without saying anything.

"Kayla can I borrow your keys?" I asked. She looked up with eyes full of tears but nodded anyway.

"Pause everyone's life." I said.

"What?" chres mumbled.

"We need a squad meeting now!" I said sitting down. "KIERA GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!" i screamed.

Kiera ran downstairs holding a bat.

"What who where?" she looked around.

"Sit." I pointed. She looked at the circle and groaned. She knew what time it was.

"Why now Adonis?" she asked putting the bat down and sitting next to ray.

"Cause." I simply said. "Why is my baby crying?" I asked more nicely.

The room fell silent as everyone looked away.

"Do I have to slice a motherfucker?" I asked looking at everyone.

"She's crying because EJ asked to marry her." Jacob spoke up.

I looked at Kayla side ways. "Sad tears...or happy tears?"

She just shrugged and wiped her face.

"She hasn't said much ever since she woke up." EJ said putting his arm around her.

"Ok next?"

"I slept with chres lastnight." Renee blurted out.

"Yeah.." Chres agreed.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"You what?" Jacob yelled looking at chres.

"Oh sit down Jacob Renee is older than you. she can be with whoever." Kiera growled. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

"Okay? Who's next?" I asked looking at Kiera and ray. I know they both have something to share.

"Why are you looking at me?" ray snapped.