War

China.

I drove back to Adonis house because I wanted to talk to her. I really wanted to show her the room but her mom was on games. When I pulled up her moms car wasn't in the driveway. I smiled and ran to her door. I knocked and stood there patiently. Adonis answered breathing heavy.

"China what's up?" she said trying to catch her breath.

"I noticed your mom left." I smiled.

"Oh yeah her and Kameron went to talk to a wedding planner." she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you out of breath?" I chuckled.

"I was playing just dance with ray and Armani and they was going hard core on my skinny ass." she said making us erupt in laughter but I immediately stopped.

"Ray's in there?" I asked.

"Yeah, we made up. the argument was petty anyway. That's my baby forever." She smiled.

Hmmm.

"Oh well tomorrow is Saturday and I was wondering if I could show you your gift."

"Why don't you bring it to me." she chuckled.

"I can't it's really big."

"Aww ok well I'll have ray drop me off tomorrow but we have to make it quick my mom will kill me." She explained.

"Adonis come on I want to play Chris Brown." Armani yelled.

"That's my husband." she yelled back.

"No he's not." Ray yelled causing Adonis to chuckle. She turned to me and smiled.

"I'll give you a call later."

"O-ok." I smiled and walked to my car. I don't know why but I'm in love with Adonis.

Kayla.

I tied up my timbs and flipped my hair walking down the steps. EJ was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels.

"EJ where are we going?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Where ever my car takes us." He smirked. I raised my eye brow and he laughed.

"I'm serious."

"Me too the fuck." He said standing up causing me to fall.

"Wow ej." I glared at him. He helped me up.

"My bad ma." He laughed.

We got in his black BMW and drove down the street. I was scrolling on my Instagram when I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked up and he smirked and turned on some partynextdoor.

"Let's have an adventure."

Renee.

I shut the door and sighed. I don't know what's going on but I hope Adonis didn't see chres. I don't even know how we ended up like this. One thing led to another. Jacob was out with his new girl friend so that was good. I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. I soon felt hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around.

"This is our little secret." he whispered kissing me.

Armani.

I was too tired to dance again. Adonis was beating ass especially in the Chris brown song. Since she won that she thought she was the shit so I had to quit.

"I want some pineapple juice." Adonis randomly said.

"Nigga why?" I laughed.

"Cause she wants it sweet for me to eat it later on." Ray smirked.

"I don't like it." I staled face them causing them to laugh. "What I'm being serious."

"OMG I think chres and Renee fucking." Adonis randomly said.

"Yo I peeped that." ray said.

"Which one is chres?" i asked.

"The one with the small curls and he got vamp teeth."

"Ooo he's fine as fuck." I bit my lip smirking.

"Well apparently he Renee man now." Adonis chuckled.

"Not for long." I smirked.

~~~~

Where the fuck EJ and Kayla going 👀

Why Armani being a home wrecker 😭

Ninja😉