Rush

Kayla.

Today me and Adonis has our photo shoot with chris. I'm mad excited but Adonis, she crazy.

"OMG drive faster!" she groaned.

"Adonis calm your nipples. We will get there." I chuckled. She was too hype over chris brown. I can't blame her though. He's one fine piece of man.

"Stop thinking about my husband." she looked at me.

"How did you..never mind." I chuckled.

We finally pulled up to the place and Adonis almost broke her neck trying to leave the car. I followed behind her and walked in. The walls was covered in beautiful art.

"Damn." Adonis said looking around.

"You like?" someone chuckled.

I turned around and seen chris smirking walking towards us.

"Like is an understatement. This is hella dope." Adonis said.

"Well thank you. I did it myself." he smiled. Damn that smile.

"Well a man with many talents is good." I said.

"Y'all ready?" He smiled.

"Yep." I smiled.

Adonis.

Modeling never crossed my mind as a child. Everyone always told me I had the legs for it but I always wanted to be a singer. I sat next to chris' cousin Mijo as Kayla and Chris posed for his line. Kayla was looking gorgeous and chris sexy as hell.

"Ok can we put Adonis and Chris please?" he asked looking at his camera. My eyes grew wide as Kayla walked over to me smiking.

"Bae what's wrong?" she asked.

"I-I wasn't suppose to do couple shots with him..just group and ones with you." I said.

"Chris suggested it." she smiled. "break a leg boo." she pushed me and chuckled.

I slowly walked over to chris and almost passed out.

"Whats wrong ma?" he asked.

"I-I'm nervous I guess. I never really imagined myself taking pictures with chris brown." I said in all honesty.

He walked behind me and held my shoulders and I felt his minty breath down my neck. Talk about miny organism.

"Just relax. Let the camera be your microphone." He whispered.

I nodded and we took the pictures. Some were far apart as I could do. Some were very close together. After the shoot, I hugged chris and walked towards kayla.

"I seen y'all up there." she smirked.

"I almost peed my pants." I bit my lip.

"Ooop look he's coming over." She smirked and walked away.

I silently cursed her and turned around to chris brown's beautiful smiled. Oh the things he does to me.

"You were good out there." He said.

"Thanks. I listened to a great coach." I smiled.

"Well I was wondering if I could get your number?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. What? Christopher Maurice Brown nervous? The world is ending.

"Sure." I took his phone and out my number under 'adonis😈🔫😻'

" I just love that name ma." He said taking his phone back.

"Thanks. I got to bounce. This was fun."

"See you around." He smirked.

I smiled and ran behind Kayla.