Smartphones

Enjoy🌀

~~~~~~

Ray.

We pulled up and I parked the car. I looked over at a sleeping Adonis and smiled. Why is she so fucking gorgeous? I shook my head and went to open the trunk. I laid pillows and blankets in the trunk then went to go get adonis.

"Adonis wake up." I whispered shaking her.

"Mmmm." she moaned fluttering her eyes open.

"Don't moan like that knowing I can't fuck you here." I smirked picking her up.

"What?" she looked around and her eyes lit up. "You brought me to a drive in movie?" she smiled.

"Yeah and guess what were seeing?" I asked placing her in the trunk.

(A/N-it's one of those truck trunks. Not like a car one where you could suffocate and die)

She looked up at the screen and clapped her hands. "Were seeing the fault in our stars?" she squealed.

"Yep." I smiled sitting next to her.

"But it's not in theaters no more." she said laying on my shoulder.

"Its in this theater." I said.

"True. Thanks baby this was really sweet." she smiled.

"Where's my kiss at?" I pouted pointing to my lips.

She playfully rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek. I pouted even more which made her kiss my lips.

"That's better." I smirked. I paid my attention to the screen when my phone vibrated. I looked down at the text and shoved my phone up front.

"What the fuck?" Adonis leaned up and looked at me. "who was that?" she asked.

"No one important." I said laying her head in my lap.

"Ray no one just throws a phone like that unless it's important. Now imma ask you again. Who was that?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"It was Kenneth our meeting is tomorrow and I want you to come but I didn't want to ruin our moment by getting into business." I said biting my lip.

"See that's all you had to say." she smiled and kissed my cheek. "of course I'll come." she leaned back in my lap and we continued watching the movie.

I sighed in relief and bit my lip. What did I just get myself into?

~~~~

I'm sorry these chapters are getting shorter but like I said school is a mess right now. Too much is going on.

Was it really Kenneth?

Ninja👐