Quick talk

Ray.

I was in my room laying down. I didn't feel like going to practice today. All I could think about was Tay. My little brother is gone. He barely even got to see the world and God decided to take him back. My door slowly opened and in came Chres Renee and Adonis.

"Hey ray." Renee smiled. I nodded but didn't say anything. What was there to say?

"Your mom told us you were sad." Chres said.

"No dip." I replied with an attitude. wouldn't you be sad if you were me?

"Ok ray. It's sad to lose a relative especially a little brother, but Chres didn't kill him. You don't have to be mad at us." Adonis said.

I squinted my eyes at her. She just made me all types of mad.

"Have you ever lost a brother before?" I asked. "or any little close relative at that?" I asked. She glared at me and walked out my room.

"Ray did you forget her dad died?" Renee said.

Damn.

"Yo go talk to her before you regret that shit." chres said.

Adonis.

Ray should know I'm sensitive about deaths. He also should know that my dad died when I was 4. I didn't even get to know him. From what I remember he was a great dad. I sat at the top of his steps to wait for Renee and Chres. I have nothing to say to him. I felts an arm wrap around my shoulder and I sighed knowing it was ray.

"To answer your question yes. Stupid." I said mumbling the last part.

"I'm sorry adonis. I'm just hurt and my anger is flowing out on the wrong people." he said kissing my cheek. I nodded and turned to him.

"Don't let Tay's death affect your life or your friendships. He's in a better place now. A sweet kid like him wouldn't want to grow up in a cruel world like this anyway." I semi smiled.

"Ok. Thanks love." he smiled.

"And he smiles." I yelled. He chuckled and hugged me.

~~~~

I wrote this on the bus. I'm proud☺️

Ninja🙌