Leaving Cali

Only one chapter left y'all

I'm finna cry😭

Enjoy loves💜

~~~~~~~

Kayla.

Since I was leaving I wanted to tell everyone the news. I decided today is a meeting day. I called everyone up and waited in my room. Kiera walked in and sat down next to me. I looked at her and slightly smiled.

"I was going to tell you with Adonis around but I should say it now." Kiera started saying. I turned towards her to give her my full attention.

"During the whole incident with Myles and Trent, something happened." She bit her bottom lip.

"Kiera just say it."

"...He raped me." she said.

"Who?" i gritted my teeth.

"Trent." she whispered. I wanted to go up in that jail and kill myles. How could he repeat what happened to me to my little sister? That is Myles though. I guess that sick shit runs in their family.

"Well Myles is in jail love. As for Trent, he's rotting in hell as we speak." I smiled hugging her. "is that's what's been bothering you?"

"Yeah. I just didn't want you to judge."

"Me? Girl no. I could never." I chuckled.

"I'm going to miss you big sis." she smiled.

"I'll call you everyday boo." I said.

"Kayla! your friends are here!" my dad yelled.

"Well looks like we got company." I sighed. "ready?"

"Yeap."

Adonis.

Kayla called for an emergency meeting. I don't know why but I came anyway. I'm just going to tell everyone I'm moving to get the stress over with. We all were silent when Kayla and Kiera came downstairs and again I don't know why because only Ray knew I was moving so why everyone looks sad?

"Hey guys why the long faces?" Kayla chuckled.

"What I'm try a figure out." I chuckled.

"Well I have some news for you guys." Kayla smiled and so did ej.

"Oh my gosh your pregnant." I shouted.

"No the fuck." Kayla said.

"Adonis let her finish." Renee said.

"Thank you renee. Now you know I model clothes and the big one I did was tygas and Chris browns. Someone had noticed my talents and wants me to become their client."

"Thats great." Chres smiled.

"The bad news is..its in Paris."

I almost puked. I know Atlants is far from Cali but I could just take the drive back. Paris though? Hell nah.

"Wow. Im so proud of you love." I fake smiled.

"Now if you think I shouldn't go just speak up." she looked around.

"Just go Kayla. Its a opportunity of a life time. Don't let our sad ness ruin that." Chres said.

"He's right. Go." Jacob smiled.

"Adonis?" she said looking at me.

"Oh baby doll. Even if I wanted you to stay I know you would sneak away." I said causing her to chuckle. "I have someone to say." I looked at Ray and he looked away. "im..moving to Atlanta."