Cameras

Adonis.

I woke up in ray's bed the next morning. My head was on ten. I looked on his nightstand and seen a note.

I know your head hurts. Here's two Tylenol. If you need me I'm downstairs love.

-ray

I took the pills and sat up. Last night was crazy as fuck. I shook my head and got on my phone. I was scrolling on my Instagram when I came across a picture of me chres Renee and kayla. We took it lastnight. The caption read:

'My Rods for life😻😏💜'

I smiled double tapped and commented '👐😘😘forever and always love'.

I checked my page and seen I got 200more followers. Mb's fans know about their girlfriends. Some tm is mad cool, but others are being salty as hell for no reason. Not my fault ray like my ass and not yours. I followed some tm back and seen the excitement. I seen I was tagged in a photo.

@chinadoll_xx-'she sleeping on y'all hoes @mindless.savage😴😏😻 #mybaby #wce'

I doubled tapped and commented 'thanks love😭😏😘'

Ray's bed is mad comfy and if I dont get up, I'll be here all day. I found the strength to get up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth and . My phone buzzed and a tweet popped up.

@peacepunkprince- I miss my bf 😭😭 @breezybabee14

I laughed and tweeted back.

@breezybabee14- your bf misses you more love😘😘

I put my phone in my bra and walked downstairs. Ray was fully dressed watching tv. I walked past him into the kitchen and made me some frosted flakes. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around.

"Hello ray." I giggled.

"Hello adonis." he smirked.

"Can I eat my cereal in peace please?" I asked laughing.

"Hmm. Nah your good." He lifted me up and took me to the couch.

"Raaay." I whined. "My frosted flakes are going to get soggy."

"So is this pus-"

"Heey bitches." Kayla said walking in, interrupting ray.

"Hi baby." I said still under him.

"Was y'all about to..?" she asked.

"Nah ray was just getting up." I said. He sucked his teeth and got up. He pushed Kayla and ran upstairs.

"Anyway boo what's up?" I asked slowly sitting up. My head hurt like hell.

"Tyga wants to see us." She squealed.

"Us? me and you?." I asked surprised.

"Nah me and deez nuts." she said being sarcastic.

"Fuck yo balls. Let me throw on some sweats." I ran upstairs and seen ray watching cartoons. I giggled and he looked up at me.

"Ain't shit funny." he pouted.

"I sorry." I kissed his lips and winked. I switched into some sweats and put my hair up.

"You better go before I keep Kayla waiting." he smirked. "Bye bae." I laughed and ran downstairs.

"Leggo!" She screamed causing me to punch her. She looked at me and hugged me. "My bad ma."

China.

I feel hella guilty. Adonis don't know that was me. I'm the one who got her drunk. I'm the one who was..this close to tearing that cat up. But Kayla don't even know what I had in store for her either. When she stumbled in the room drunk, I thought I was in heaven. I had both of them on the palm of my hands. I was this close. But I wanted them to remember me. So I kissed their foreheads and left.I looked at the pictures we took from last night. I uploaded the one where Adonis was on my lap smiling on instagram. The caption was: