Meanie in Her Head

POV: Demi

"Did you sprint?" I teased Sam as she walked into my hotel room.

Sam didn't say a word. She didn't need to, because her eyes told the story. They were filled with lust and hunger.

"Well, are you going to come and get me?" I winked over my shoulder as I walked into my room.

I could hear Sam growl from behind me.

I'm in deep shit.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my back hit the wall and Sam had my hands pinned above my head.

"I can't reach you." I whined and stood on the tips of my toes.

"That's a good thing." She smirked.

"Someone's dominant in bed." I giggled.

Sam bent down and put her hands underneath my thighs before lifting my lips to her level. "Don't play like that and expect me to not lose control." She growled against my lips before pressing hers to mine.

—————————————————————

POV: Sam

"Can you walk?" I chuckled as Demi nearly fell as soon as she got out of the bed.

"No, and I wonder why." Demi questioned with pure sarcasm. "You've got Hulk strength." She groaned as she took another step.

"But you love it." I winked at her.

"I didn't think that it was possible to not be able to walk the next morning just by fingers." She whined.

"You said harder." I shrugged as I walked over to her.

"You fucking drilled into me." Demi groaned when I picked her up.

"You weren't regretting it then. You were actually saying 'oh, Sam right there baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop.'" I mocked her in a high pitched tone.

"Bite me." She snapped at me.

"Again?" I raised a brow as I walked us to the kitchen.

Demi slapped my chest.

"I thought you were going to pull my hair out." I chuckled.

"Nah, I just guided you." She giggled.

"Right." I glared at her as I set her down on the kitchen island.

"Are you going to make food?" Demi perked up a bit.

"Depends, do you have ingredients?" I raised a brow.

"I don't know if I'm being honest." Demi shrugged.

I sighed before starting to look for any sign of life in her apartment. I swear she never has food here. If she does it's the weirdest shit, like a fucking onion. A random, lone onion.

—————————————————————

"Sam, you need to come home right now." My mom panicked on the other line of the phone.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked as I grabbed my keys without knowing the answer yet. Demi gave me a worried look, but I don't have an answer so I ignored it.

"Teagan keeps passing out and having seizures, and an ambulance is on the way. I called Yale and he is here, but he says it's something in her eyes. Something about them crossing. I don't know Sam. Please get here." My mom's voice cracked.

"I'll be there in fifteen." I'm doing my best to stay calm. When I breakdown I lash out.

"It's a forty-five minuet drive Sam. Please be safe." My mom spoke once more before I hung up.