Chapter 16 : Sleeves of the Devil

Five Years Ago

Five Years Ago

Qing's POV

I thought I had experienced great sex before. I thought that there's no way, that sex with a man could surpass the feeling of having sex with a woman- I was wrong. So wrong.

Feng JianYu made me experience sex like never before. It was an out of this world experience. I had never felt pleasure like I had felt when I attained my peak inside of his body.

No women had ever made me feel like this. Nobody came close.

From the blowjob that he gave me; which made me came, for the first time inside inside of someone's mouth. It was already incredible. Of course; I was fuelled by the strange murderous thought over the people Feng JianYu practised his skill before me; but, I can't deny the delicious feels of his mouth as he swallowed my cock.

And. He was so god damn beautiful; from his head to his toes as he laid beneath me, naked. He glowed in my eyes, as his glazed eyes seemed to beckon me to come to him.

I wasn't able to prepare him for long; because I was already painfully feeling the tension building up in my groin. My manhood strained and was eager to be embedded inside of his body.

I would never have thought that I'd be appreciating an ass more than I'd appreciate a pussy; but I did. When I saw his ass opening puckering; I thought that's the most sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. Only then, that I knew; why the gay community referred to it as the chrysanthemum bud. It really looked like a chrysanthemum bud. Pretty. Beautiful. Delicate. And I wanted to burst it open, to bury myself into the bud; To taste the flower that's the opening to Feng JianYu's body.

I was not mistaken. When I felt his warmth enveloped my shaft as I pushed my manhood inside; it was the most delicious feeling I had ever experienced.

He was tight. So tight; tighter than any woman I had fucked before. And for a moment there I wondered, if I was hurting him; to which I automatically reacted by asking him the question. I wanted nothing more than qto move in and out of his body but I didn't want to hurt him. Somehow, hurting him was not an option for me at that time.

When I looked at his face; flushed with passion and desire; and I heard him moan his 'NO'; I thought I was done for. I thought I would cum then and there; without even having to move at all. I had never seen someone looked as beguiling and as tempting, as he looked then.

And again, that thought crossed my mind. Other people had seen this look on him. Other men had seen Feng JianYu like this before me. And I was overtaken by yet another rage. I pushed my manhood even further grinding my cock inside of him; wanting to mark him like no other men had marked him before. I will make sure that from now on; he'd only show that expression to me and no one else.

With that in mind; I just let myself get lost in my passion. I let my passion and desire for Feng JianYu overtook me completely. I kissed him and bit him passionately as I moved in and out of his body ferociously.