Chapter 58: Rewriting History

Present Day

Present Day

Qing's POV

I woke up, and just like in my dream, Dayu was in my arms.

I often dreamt of him, only to get heart broken every time I opened my eyes because that's when I realised that it was only a dream.

And now, my beloved Dayu was really with me. I could kiss him, I could touch him, I could make love to him; I could tell him that I love him how many times I want.

Yet, I haven't heard it from him yet. He still doubt me. Dayu was hurt so much by my stupidity when we were together the first time around; and it'll take some time before he could forgive me completely.

Yet, I knew, instinctively , that Dayu still had feelings for me; he'd never let me touch him if he didn't. He wouldn't have responded the way he did to me, if he didn't. He wouldn't have agreed to date me if he didn't.

He might not love me the way I love him, at the moment but, for him to give me the chance to prove myself and my feelings for him, it's already something to be thankful for. At least, he's now with me.

The little feelings he had; I would fan them and turn them into love. I'm going to love him and make him love me. He's the love of my life.

Dayu stirred, and slowly opened his eyes, so adorably. I love it; watching him waking up. His big eyes, focusing at me, and then his cheeks would turn pinkish; every single time.

"Good morning.." I hummed, and I bent to nuzzle at his cheek before giving him a peck on his temple.

"Good morning.." Dayu mumbled, and I knew that he's blushing because his ear turned red. How he could still blush like that, after everything that we had done together never ceased to amazed me.

"What time is it..?" Dayu tried to wriggle out of my arms, with the excuse of looking for his phone, which was on the table on his side of bed; but, I wouldn't let him. It's felt too damn good to have him wrapped on the side of my body. I wouldn't let him go, just for that phone.