Chapter 95 : Choosing You

"Where have you been last night

"Where have you been last night..?!" The taller, bigger man, hissed; in a voice so cold it turned the air into ice.

"I..went to work...Then came back..." the other man replied, hesitatingly; mirroring his discomfort.

"I ask you...Where were you?" And as if he didn't hear what the other man had answered, the taller man asked again. And this time his tone went up a notch.

The taller one was Qing and the other one was Dayu.

"What do you mean by where...? I said..."

"You said you went to work and then came back here- ??!?!" Qing's voice sliced into Dayu's words, "is that your final answer? Are you sure?" His eyes were bloodshot. They were like a pair of daggers intent on piercing through Dayu.

Dayu shuddered, sensing that Qing's in a very very bad mood, "I don't know why you're like this...!" Dayu tried to shrug off the feelings of apprehension, "I'm not asking you, about why you have not been coming here for a week..." he said, "I know that it's none if my business..."

Qing's hand snatched Dayu's body by the shoulders, gripping Dayu so tightly, forcing Dayu to look at him- "so you're saying that where you've been is none of my business too? Is that it?" Qing was trembling with anger- he wanted to Rio Dayu to pieces but he also want Dayu to plead with him and beg him for forgiveness. 

"Just admit where you've been..." Qing said looking intensely into Dayu's eyes, "answer me..Where we you last night?"

"Look Qing...I don't know why you're being like this..." Dayu was tired of this intense emotions. He, himself, had been having the hardest time time of his life for the past several days- after meeting with Lin Min Mei. It's not easy to accept the fact that Qing had been with the woman; for one week, even though he knew that sooner or later it will come to this.

Lin Min Mei, was and still is, and will always be the love of Qing's life. Dayu, is only and will only ever be an experiment. Someone to fill in the boredom while the woman was out of Qing's grasp. When she came back, the minute she waved her hand at Qing- he came running back to her.