♤ 30 ♤

"I've never been in an airport before. Like, what am I gonna do if I accidentally bring something illegal and get deported from the country."

"Jeongguk, I– That's not how it works..."

"I know, but like... I'm just so scared and excited at the same time." Jeongguk flashed an awkward smile at his computer screen, and looked back down at Taehyung's borrowed suitcase, filled only with socks and sunscreen so far.

They were leaving for Jamaica in two days, and Jeongguk could feel himself getting stiffer with each hour passing.

"No, you know what Yugyeom. I actually think I'm going to die. Yes, that's it, the plane is going to crash and we'll all die–"

"Guk listen to yourself, you know how unreasonable that is..." Yugyeom tried from the other side of the screen, to no avail. Jeongguk continued rambling on about death, airplanes and whether or not the airplane had enough parachutes.

"Jeongguk!"

This finally made the older boy stop in his tracks, and listen to his friend.

"Just relax. This vacation is going to be amazing! I haven't even been to the Caribbean before, and I already know it can't be anything but extraordinary."

Jeongguk took a deep breath, and nodded, partly to himself and partly to the webcam.

"Alright. I am going to survive. Or not. I haven't packed anything in the, like, 20 minutes we've spoken."

"Do you have a list?"

"Taehyung gave me one," he said and looked down on it, huffing to himself without finishing the sentence.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you want to hear what it says." This earned Jeongguk a loud groan and multiple curses from the other end, yet he couldn't stop laughing.

"It's a twelve hour trip with two stops in between. We're flying with Alaska, you know how I can't stand United. We're flying from Missoula to Seattle, and Seattle to Atlanta–"

Taehyung's mother continued rambling on about the flight information, and by the speed she was speaking, Jeongguk only managed to catch twelve hour flight and first class. Jeongguk had never even been near first class.

To put it into comparison, Jeongguk's entire life was less than economy class (if you don't count Taehyung).

As Taehyung's parents and sister walked in the front, Jeongguk halted behind, awkwardly holding on to his suitcase, trying to get it to cooperate. 

"Hey."

Jeongguk looked to his side and saw Taehyung, looking composed as ever, walking by his side with his suitcase in one hand, and bag in the other. Gucci, Jeongguk noticed, both of them.

"Hey you." Jeongguk smiled back.

"I heard my mother rented a holiday home for us."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, a quite luxurious one at that. I think it has 8 rooms." Jeongguk nodded, still not catching on to what Taehyung was saying, too occupied with the airport.

"Well, I would be more than content with a shed to be honest. Does this mean that we get different rooms."

"Of course not. We are going to sleep together."

Jeongguk coughed at that, and lowered his head, trying to hide his blush from the older. "Of course." He smiled to himself.