tres
+

"hyung!" the familiar deep yet soft singsong voice called out. "you're here!"

"i'm here, kookie~!" jimin serenaded as he jogged towards the younger boy with his arms raised, welcoming a hug. however, jungkook simply brushed past him and headed towards taehyung who followed behind jimin. the two did their friendship handshake, while jimin watched with a pout, saying; "you're so mean, jungkookie-ah. you hurt my feelings."

"come on, you guys." namjoon called them over. obeying, the three youngest boys seated themselves around the dining table.

"it seems like we are the last ones to arrive." taehyung said, matter-of-factly.

"indeed you are." seokjin said. "welcome to my restaurant, my friends!"

seokjin had just opened a new restaurant and being the kind and loyal friend he is, he invited them on the night of the opening day and especially prepared a room just for them, and promised that everything is on him.

"i like how you decorated the place, jin hyung." taehyung commented. "i just have to find out how delicious the food here is."

"well, you won't be disappointed." seokjin declared confidently.

"we'll see,"

soon after, the seven young men ordered their own favored dish and made sure to take advantage of the event since it was a free meal. in a few minutes, workers came in the reserved room with their orders, placing them carefully on the table.

"wow!" the boy's voices chorused in unison as they gazed at the deliciously appealing dishes and took their first bite with a happy heart. "impressive."

"told you you wont be disappointed." seokjin grinned, making an eye contact with taehyung who gave him a thumbs up.

"as expected of our jin hyung." jimin mused as the others gave him more compliments.

"alright, alright." seokjin chuckled. "enjoy yourselves."

"gladly!" jungkook beamed as he shoved a spoonful in his mouth.

meanwhile, taehyung took his phone out and opened his camera. "a picture first!" he exclaimed as he raised his phone and clicked a few pictures with everyone.

busying himself with his phone, taehyung tapped on jennie's contact on his phone and sent a picture just like he promised.