cuatro
+

9:27 pm

taehyung registered the time in his head and looked up just in time as the elevator doors slid open, revealing his floor. he stepped out of the hoist and silently paraded through the usual hallway that led to his apartment room.

even from afar, taehyung noticed that there were a pile of boxes stationed at the front of the door in the apartment next to his. new tenant? he thought as he passed by. that was fast. in fact, his old neighbour had just recently moved out. he was simply surprised that he had a new neighbour moving in so quickly.

unlocking his door with his key, taehyung entered his apartment and headed to his bedroom, plopping himself down on his comfy bed. his eyelids felt heavy from fatigue and lack of sleep. taehyung and jungkook left the restaurant early since they had work the next day while the rest of the boys went on a second round consisting of drinking alcohol.

with his phone in his hands, he pushed the power button and his lock screen brightened the screen. he stared at it for a few moments and sighed. displayed on his screen was a picture of park sooyoung that taehyung secretly took on their first say while she wasn't looking. he found it in the depths of his gallery almost a year ago and had it as his lock screen since.

displayed on his screen, was also a notification from jennie. she had sent a reply to him saying 'have fun'. taehyung didn't bother to text back and thank her. instead, he put his phone away and got ready for bed. when finished, he turned off all the lights and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of park sooyoung.

-

a/n: im dragging this for too long.