三十

treinta
+

"taehyung-ssi. taehyung-ssi! kim taehyung-ssi!"

the called person looked up and found jennie staring at him with a frown on her face.

"oh," he straightened himself and began to stand up. "you're done?"

"yeah..." the look on her face softened. "is something wrong? you look...stressed."

taehyung jaw tightened, but he still managed to force a meek smile on his lips. "yeah, i'm fine. we should go now."

"are you sure?" jennie asked, still concerned. "did something happen while i was gone?"

he stared at her for a few moments before shaking his head. "nothing. come on, we should return to the office."

"...okay." the two of them headed out of the hospital and drove back to their work place. for the rest of the day, taehyung caught jennie looking at him with a concerned face several times. but in response, taehyung simply smiled at her.

"i'll be leaving now then." taehyung said when the clocked ticked to the end of his work hours. "see you tomorrow."

"take care, taehyung-ssi." jennie waved at him.

slightly bowing, taehyung turned on his heel to leave. when he got into his car, he heaved a heavy sigh and started his engine.

he was going back to the hospital.

-

a/n: boring.