三十五

treinta y cinco
+

joy listened to the ringing coming out of her phone in silence. she was dialing eunwoo, who she haven't heard from for a week. she's been texting as well but none of them have been answered. besides, the conversation she had with taehyung a week ago about being him being eunwoo's "secret keeper" intrigued her. just what was this secret?

the sound went flat and her call went straight to voicemail. pissed, joy ended the call and listed a bunch of things she was gonna threaten eunwoo with if he continued ignoring her calls in her head. joy was currently driving home from work. it was only a few minutes later when she finally reached her apartment. she was parking her car when she spotted a familiar black car entering the parking lot and parking as well. it was taehyung.

joy watched as taehyung got off his car and walked into their apartment building. once he was out of her sight, joy also stepped out of her car and made her way towards the same direction. up ahead, she saw taehyung waiting for the elevator. she observed as taehyung's phone rang and he fished it out of his pocket to answer the call.

"hello?" he said and listened to the other line. "oh, eunwoo. what is it?"

eunwoo? joy thought, intrigued. that cha eunwoo? joy scoffed in disbelief. so now they're call buddies? eunwoo won't answer her calls but he would call taehyung?! outrageous!

"you want me to bring you teokkbokki?! taehyung exclaimed as if he heard wrong. "what am i, your butler? ask someone else."

he listened to eunwoo's response and rubbed his temples at the same time. finally, he sighed. "okay fine. just wait, i'm coming."

ending the call, taehyung shoved his phone back to his pocket and turned on his heels. just in time, joy ducked out of the way and hid behind one of the chairs in the area, big enough to hide her whole body. when taehyung passed by and was already outside, joy let out a sigh of relief and stood up. she peeked outside and saw taehyung get in his car and drove off. right away, joy ran outside, got in her car and started the engine.

she's following him.

-

a/n: sorry for the long wait😬