二十八

veintiocho
+

by the time they finished meeting up with the manufacturers, it was almost time for lunch. thus, taehyung and jennie decided to head for lunch first before going back to the office.

"this is so good!" jennie exclaimed as she put the meat in her mouth.

"that's because i'm the one grilling it." taehyung grinned playfully. "here, have some more."

jennie reached out her plate, but dropped it when oil from the grill got on her hands. she winced, her hands recoiling from the pain.

"crap, are you okay?!" taehyung set down whatever he was holding and grabbed jennie's hand, inspecting it. "we should get this checked at the hospital."

"it's fine." jennie tried to pull away but taehyung's grip was stronger.

"no. what if you get an infection?"

jennie sighed. "alright."

nodding in satisfaction, taehyung slowly loosened his grip on her and let go.

soon after, they arrived at the hospital. jennie was able to get her burn treated. meanwhile, taehyung had to sit down and wait in the waiting area.

his eyes were busy wandering around his surroundings when the wailing of an ambulance caught his attention. he focused his eyes towards the entrance and saw a stretcher being carried out of the ambulance. a doctor and nurse came rushing towards it and then with the help of other personnels, they rushed the stretcher inside the hospital.

taehyung's eyebrows began to furrow as his eyes found the body on the stretcher. by instinct, he slowly stood up from his seat. his heart was pounding as the stretcher got closer to where he was.

when the stretcher was in front of him, confusion and panic overwhelmed him. his eyes widened and his mouth became dry from shock.

lying on the stretcher, pale and passed out with blood trickling down from his mouth was cha eunwoo.

-

a/n: i turned 16 today guys so here's an update😊