十四

catorce
+

it was the afternoon the next day, sunday, when taehyung finally dragged himself off his couch. since he woke up at 6:30 am, he spent the entire morning watching random videos, dramas and movies in his living room on his large tv. it was currently three in the afternoon. it took all the willpower and mental energy to get on his feet and fight the urge to sit back down. deciding to throw the garbage that was piled up from a week of junks, taehyung slid into his adidas slip-ons and headed out the door with a bag filled with trash in his hand.

casually strolling down the hallway, taehyung waited for the elevator and once it came, he immediately stepped in and pressed the button for the main floor. the sound of a bell echoed when the elevator arrived on the ground floor. using this as his signal, taehyung walked out as soon as the doors slid open. he made his way out the building and to the dumpster area, placing his trash bag down among the other piles.

wiping his hands, taehyung turned on his heels and began walking back. on his way, he spotted a bright red car enter the parking lot which was situated at his right side. he watched as the car parked itself in a lot, and a few moments later, the door opened and joy came out.

did she just come back from her house? taehyung thought as his eyes scrutinized joy's entire body. she wore an oversized fuscia turtleneck sweater and denim jeans. her medium length hair was tied back while her bangs hung on her forehead. taehyung pondered for a second whether or not he should call after her and start a conversation, just a little step towards his plan about reconciling with her. but, just as he was about to open his mouth to shout her name, a person that came out from the passenger side of the car made him stop on his tracks.

taehyung narrowed his eyes, why is joy with cha eunwoo?

-

a/n: i actually almost forgot about eunwoo hahah i forgot he was a character in this book omg i have dementia