Chapter 38

A year later...

No one's POV
"Jisoo, it hurts. It really hurts!" Screamed Rosé who was inside the Delivery Room.

"Hang on there Rosé, it's coming out" Jisoo said trying to calm her wife who was giving birth.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you're not the one who's giving birth to twins!" Yelled Rosé who's face was covered in sweat.

"Okay, okay keep talking to her like that Mrs. Kim, I can see your first kid's head" The Doctor told Jisoo who just nodded.

A few minutes later...

"Congratulations! You gave birth to twins! A healthy baby boy and another healthy baby girl!" The doctor said while giving the baby girl to Rosé as the nurse gives the baby boy to Jisoo who was sitting next to Rosé.

"They're so cute, I can't believe they're our kids" Jisoo quietly said while caressing the baby boy's face as Rosé does the same to their baby girl.

Inside their room

"Oh my gosh! Can I see them?" Jennie quietly said coming inside their room.

"Of course, just be careful and be quiet. They're both sleeping right now" Rosé told her who carefully placed the baby girl on Jennie's arms.

"Rosé, you make like I don't have a kid" Jennie told the girl while chuckling.

"Oh right, I forgot, you have the Hyun Jackson Manoban" Rosé laugh quietly.

"Awwe she's so cuteeee" Jennie cooed while caressing the baby girl in her arms.

"Hey, where's Lisa and little Jay?" Asked Jisoo while placing the little boy in Rosé's arms.

"They're coming, I don't know what's taking them so long" Jennie said while admiring the cutie infront of her.

"Eomma(mum) am I gonna see the little babies right now?" Little Jay said coming in hand in hand with Lisa who opened the door for the two of them.

"Of course, and you have to be quiet so you won't wake them up" Lisa told her son.

As soon as little Jay turned his head to the three woman his eyes then widened.

"Is that their babies eomma(mum)?" Asked Jay walking to Jennie who was sitting on the couch.

"Mhm, isn't she cute Jay?" Jennie asked her little boy who just nodded while staring at the little girl in his mom's arms.

"Have you named them yet?" Lisa asked who was sitting beside Jennie while caressing the little girl's cheeks who smiled at the contact.

"She smiled eomma(mommy)" Jay told his mom who just nodded.

"I wanna see the little boy" Jay said standing up and sitting next to Rosé.

"Well, we were thinking of naming our little boy Myung-Dae Aaron and our little girl Eun Ae Abigail" Rosé told the two.

"Eomma, can I have a sibling?" Little Jay asked his eomma(mommy) from Rosé's bed.

After hearing the question Jennie then looked at Lisa who just looked away avoiding Jennie's eyes.

"Eomma? So can I?" Asked the little boy again looking at his eomma(mommy).

"Jay, do you wanna color your books we got from your teacher earlier?" Lisa asked changing the topic.

"Okay, I love coloring books! Eomma(mommy" look, teacher gave me a star on my sheet" Jay said while giving his paper to his eomma(mommy) to look at.

"Good Job Jay! I'm so proud of you!" Jennie told her son ruffling his hair.

After the mother and son interaction, Lisa and Jennie just stayed quiet.

"Babe, I'm hungry" Rosé told Jisoo who just nodded and grabbed food from the hospital's cafeteria after saying she'll be back later.

"Jennie, come here!" Rosé whispered yell to Jennie making her walk to Rosé's bed.

On the other hand, Lisa just sat on the couch watching her son color his book quietly. While the twins were sleeping in their cribs.

"Was something wrong with what your son said earlier?" Rosé asked the quiet Jennie.

"Ah, Ani Ani. What made you say that?" Jennie asked avoiding Rosé's stairs.

"Jennie, don't lie to me. You did this to me last time when you were pregnant with Jay" Rosé whispered to Jennie.

"I'm not okay" Jennie told Rosé quietly while taking a glance at Lisa and their son.

"So you're not pregnant?" Asked Rosé disappointedly while looking down.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, and I mean Lisa and Jay also Jisoo unnie" Jennie told Rosé who squealed quietly in her bed.

"Oh my gosh, for how long?" Rosé asked excitedly but quietly so Lisa and Jay won't hear them.

"Two weeks" Jennie quietly said while glancing again at Lisa and Jay who was busy coloring his book.

"So Lisa doesn't know it yet?" Rosé asked quietly.

"Nope, so please don't tell anyone about it. And I wanna surprise Lisa because we've been trying to make a sibling for Jay" Jennie told Rosé quietly.

"Annyeong! I have food!" Jisoo said coming in making the two girls in Rosé's bed shush her.

"Oh right, sorry, sorry" Jisoo said while shushing herself and going next to Rosé to feed her hungry wife.

"Lisa" Jennie then walked to Lisa sitting down on her lap while wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck.

"Yes?" Lisa asked her wife looking at her.

"I think we should leave the family now, I'm pretty sure they want some rest" Jennie told Lisa who just nodded at her.

"Alright, Rosé, Jisoo, we'll be going then. We'll see you guys soon" Lisa told the new parents who just giggled at her and nodded.

"I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow" Jennie told the two while Jisoo just gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay, see you Doctor Kim" Rosé said while Jennie closed the door after her family went out of the room.

"Eomma(mum) I'm sleepy" Jay told Lisa who was in her arms.

"Go to sleep then" Lisa told him who was already yawning rubbing his eyes.

"So cute, go to sleep my little boy" Lisa said while Jay lays his head down on Lisa's shoulder.

"I love you so much Lisa, and little Jay" Jennie told the two while Lisa looks at her and smiled pecking Jennie's lips.

And you too, Jennie thought while looking down at her stomach caressing the small bean inside her while smiling which Lisa didn't see because she was infront of Jennie leading the way for her.

A/N: Sorry for taking long to update you guys, but I hope you guys enjoyed this :) it's been so long omg