Entry 1

before this begins, i would just like to say that i wrote this in 2018 when i was 14 and my writing has got a lot better since then, so don't let this trash define me. i'm so surprised this has as many reads as it is, but it's whatever. i considered taking this down because reading back, i cringed really hard but it seems like people still like it for whatever reason and this being the first and only piece of work i finished, i couldn't bring myself to do it. so it's still here, but i think it's awful. the plot isn't terrible so don't let that turn you off, but my writing style is a bit questionable and there's a few parts that are kind of fetus-y if you get what i mean by that. anyway, i'll leave you here. try and enjoy this yeah :)

— — — — —

Dear diary:

I bought a diary. No shit.

Apparently it's good for letting out stuff without anyone else actually knowing, as long my friends aren't complete assholes and look through it.

So, hi. I'm Michael Clifford, and I'm in this awesome band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh, and I'm gay.

Wanna know the crazy part? I'm in love with the drummer of said-band.

His name is Ashton. He's kinda hot. Well, he's super hot, but that's beside the point.

I'll probably write about him alot. I only actually bought this diary so I can rant on about him and his perfect drumming and perfect body and perfect face and-

I'm gonna stop. If anyone reads this, which they won't, I could come across as really creepy and fucking weird. Well, I kinda am but I don't want people knowing that when I zone out during rehearsals, it's not because I was thinking of a cat video I saw earlier, it's actually because I was watching Ashton and praying that he would bang me as hard as those drums. Oops. (hi) (larry is real)

I'm gonna name you. 'Dear Diary' sounds too not-masculine. And I am masculine, trust me.

I was thinking Kent. 'Dear Kent.' ... that sounds gay. I mean, I am gay, but still. Maybe 'Hi, Kent'? Ugh, I think of it later. I think the boys are coming upstairs now- OH SHIT THEY ARE BYE KENT

P.S I love you Ashton