Entry 30

YA'LL I-

CALUM MADE A MOVE ON ME

WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO

*internal screaming*

LIKE I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING WITH YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

I CANJ BREATHE ASHWHDWHHSBEEHDG

vvvvvvv

"We're out of bread!" I shouted, after opening up all of the cupboards and finding none.

I turned around and walked back into the living room where the rest of the band was.

"Who's turn is it to do the shopping?" I asked.

The boys looked at each other, all unwilling to do it, until Luke somehow took responsibility and offered to do it himself.

"I'll do it," he stated, getting up.

"Not alone, you're not," Ashton said, getting up after him.

Luke and Ashton went over to the coat peg, each putting on one of their over priced leather jackets.

"Why not?" Luke quizzed.

"Because you'll forget everything," Ashton explained.

"No I won't,"

"Yes you will,"

"No I won't

"Yes you will, Luke,"

They continued with that little disagreement as they walked out of the door.

I sat down on the sofa next to Calum.

"What you watching?" I asked.

"Fuck if I know, the TV's fucking up," he sighed.

"What's wrong with it?" I questioned, grabbing the control and pressing a bunch of buttons.

"I don't know, just stop smashing the control, you'll fuck it up even more," he ordered, snatching the remote from me.

"I know what I'm doing,"

"I don't think you do," Calum chuckled, placing the remote on the arm of the sofa near him.

I glared at him, leaning over him to grab the control. Once I had it, I leant back to my original position and pressed the off button, followed by the on button. Which had worked.

I smiled at Calum cockily, before leaning over him again and putting it back.

"I can't believe you didn't try resetting it. You're so stu-"

And before I knew what was happening, my speech was cut short by something. But not just anything, it was a pair of lips on mine.

Calum's, to be precise.

I stayed frozen in place. I didn't kiss him back, I don't think. I was too caught up in the fact that Calum "heterosexual" Hood was kissing me.

After a few seconds, I pulled away and stared at him with many questions floating about my little brain.

"You just kissed me," I stated.

"Was that weird?" He asked.

"Slightly,"

He stood up from the sofa, and walked to the other end of the room, turning back to face me.

"I'm sorry, I just- I couldn't help myself,"

"Why couldn't you help youself, exactly?"

"I- I am not going to answer that one,"

"And why's that?"

"Because I have the right to free speech,"

"Seriously?"

"Don't question my free speech, Michael,"

"I'm questioning everything that's just happened in the past 30 seconds,"

"Well it's a good thing I kissed you 32 seconds ago, then,"

"Speaking of you kissing me, what was up with that?" I questioned, after Calum's unsuccessful attempt to divert the topic.

"Fuck," he cursed, "uh..."

"Take your time,"

"The answer to that is that I may have a little crush on you,"

"You what?"

"See, I knew I shouldn't've said anything!"

"Calum, you have a crush on me? Last I checked, you were straight,"

"Well what if I'm not?"

"Then you'd be gay,"

"And what if I'm not gay either?"

"Then you're... some other sexuality," I said, "but that's not the point. You know I love Ashton, but you still like me?"

"I know, it's fucked up,"

"I just- since when?"

"I don't know, like two weeks ago?"

"So this is recent?"

"Yeah,"

"I don't know how to react to this,"

"How about you forget I said anything, forget I kissed you and pretend none of this ever happened and that I'm not into you or anything,"

"I don't think it's that simple, Calum,"

"It's gonna have to be,"

Before I could respond, the front door opened and in walked Ashton.

"We forgot our wallets," Ashton stated, heading towards his bedroom.

Calum ran upstairs after Ashton.

"I'm gonna come with you guys!" He shouted.

Luke, who was standing at the doorway, looked over at me, wondering why Calum suddenly wanted to go food shopping with the two of them. I simply shrugged, although I had an idea.

After they left, I was by myself, so I called Crystal over for a game of Monopoly, because we love testing our friendship against the iconic board game.

vvvvvvv 

AHASGSDGAHDH

Is this how Ashton felt when he found out I'm in love with him? Of course not, because I'm gay and dramatic, whereas Ashton is not.

At least I'm aware that I'm somewhat likeable.

Anywho, goodnight Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.