Entry 8

Hi, Kent.

So today was pretty shite.

Well, the beginning of the day was wonderful, but everything went downhill as soon as Bryana got back from shopping with Crystal.

Oh yeah, they went shopping. Which means that Bryana wasn't attached to Ashton's arm for the most part of the day.

Infact, while the girls were shopping, me and Ashton went on a coffee date.

Okay, we actually just grabbed some coffee and chatted for a bit. But it was a coffee date, trust me.

But he was going on and on about how proud of me he is that I got a girlfriend. I just nodded and smiled, and attempted to divert the conversation, but he kept bringing it back to me and Crystal.

Funny, he's the only one of us who actually graduated from school, yet he's not smart enough to realise that I want to talk about something else.

But when we did talk about something else, it was certainly... interesting.

Calum did a thing.

So, story goes that Calum told Luke that he thinks my relationship with Crystal is fake. Then Luke told Ashton what Calum said.

And I freaked out.

My initial reaction was to ask Ashton if he believed it, and it wasn't even just a suave "you buying their bullshit?", it was "WELL DO YOU BELIEVE HIM, ASHTON?"

So I'm just glad that he's too stupid and gullible and adorable to see through my freak out.

He did a cute little smile and shook his adorable head and a piece of his hair flicked to the side and it was so dreamy sjhsgjisbfhf

He said that he thinks Calum is just being annoying and that my relationship with Crystal is obviously real, because it's the cutest relationship he's ever seen.

You could have one like that with me

Anyway, later on we had a double date. It was at this fancy restaurant which was kinda cute. I had the privilege of sitting next to Ashton (although his annoyingly nice date was opposite him)

Oh, and I had to kiss Crystal at the end of the date. Gross.

But I guess it was fun, if I ignored Ashton being cutesy with Bryana. Sigh.

I'm really tired from watching Ashton all day, though, so once I'm done writing I'll go to bed, and then confront Calum tomorrow.

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.