Entry 15

Ta, Kent

Soooo, you're probably wondering how the date went. And it went okay! Alex is great. Sure, he's no Ashton, but he's great.

I feel like if I went for Alex and forgot about the drummer boy with the gorgeous curls and dimples, I'd be much better off. And less likely to be kicked out of the band.

So I'm going on a second date in a couple days! It was me who asked him on the second one, unlike the first one where Alex asked me.

I should probably describe Alex to you. Okay, well he's American and he's got beautiful dark brown hair which is all curly and stuff, hazel eyes and tanned skin. He's also alot shorter than me, maybe 5'8"? I'm not sure, but he's short.

I realise now that maybe Alex has a similar physical appearance to Ashton, which might be an issue, but I guess I'll have to look past that.

So, the date. Because he asked me, he took me to this cute little café and we ate a nice lunch and had wholesome coffee. It was very Tumblr-y, which isn't surprising as Alex comes off as a wholesome Tumblr child. Well, not an actual child, but you know what I mean. He's 20, you perverts!

Then after lunch, we went for a nice walk in the park (we kept a reasonable distance between us, incase we get papped) and then we went back to his flat and he showed me this collection of vintage watches that he has. It's very unique and I love it! I might start collecting stuff. Vintage shirts maybe? Yeah, sounds like a plan! Yay :)

We watched a film on Netflix - and yes, we actually watched the film, you pervert - and then I went home late-afternoon.

Oh, I should probably tell you about what happened before the date. Yikes.

vvvvvvv 

I grabbed my best leather coat and checked my hair in the mirror one last time. I had a black beanie covering the top of my pink hair, and my fringe was sticking out a bit. A cute look, I'd say. Alex should like it.

I left my room as I pulled the coat over my arms and headed downstairs for the door. Sadly, all three boys were in the living room and saw me trying to leave.

"Hey! Where you going?" Ashton asked, peering over the top of the sofa.

Calum and Luke turned around as well and they all looked at me, with their episode of Friends playing in the background.

"Uh, out?" I questioned, wondering why they felt the need to ask.

"Out to do what?" Calum quizzed.

"If you fuckers must know, I'm going on a date," I sighed.

"A date? With who?" Calum asked, confused considering I love Ashton and all.

"A guy called Alex,"

"'Cute guy from Woolworths' Alex?" Ashton asked.

"That's the one,"

"Awesome! Have fun, mate. But not too much,"

"Yeah, yeah, alright dad."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, leaving the house and sticking my hands in my jacket's pocket as I walked to my car, driving off to pick up Alex.

vvvvvvv 

I'm gonna say one thing.

It was weird calling Ashton 'dad'. You'd be surprised to know that I don't have a daddy kink, unlike what my weirdo fans write about in fanfictions. Yes, I read Mashton fics, of course I do.

But I also read fics from other ships. I like reading Lashton, actually. But only because it's the most popular ship in the band, so people put more time into those fics and they're overall better written.

I read a Lashton fic where Luke was in love with Ashton, but I was in love with Luke. Maybe if they made me be in love with Ashton then it would be semi-accurate.

Anyway, I didn't appreciate the boys interrogating me before I left. It's like, hi, I'm an adult, thank you. Gosh.

I'll be going now. Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.