Entry 12

Good morrow, Kent.

It's been a week since the whole Calum-reading-my-diary-and-me-totally-freaking-out-and-bailing-on-everyone situation.

Calum is apologising at least once a day now. I'm beginning to forgive him, but I don't want to let my guard down so he can gain my trust and completely screw me over for the third time.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if he screwed me over in a different kind of way...

What? I'm gay, and Calum's mildly (extremely) attractive.

On the off-chance that Calum's actually reading this again, then call me ;) x

^ that should scare him off.

ANYWAY we had an interview today, and Ashton decided it would be fun to tell the entire world about Crystal and I. How lovely of him.

We were all sitting on the same sofa, as usual, and the interviewer started the interview-

vvvvvvv 

Before the camera turned on, we all had to position ourselves on the interviewees' sofa. Calum sat on the left, Luke next to him, Ashton next to him and me next to Ashton (yay)

We all mentally decided that it would probably be best if me and Calum weren't next to other.

The interviewer, who was an absolutely stunning man in his early-thirties at best, sat on the arm chair within the camera's shot and and camera started rolling.

"Good afternoon! I'm Matty Dire, and you're watching Radio 8! I'm joint by the wonderful band of 5 Seconds of Summer - we have Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael!" 

"Hello," I greeted in my soft voice

"Lovely being here," Calum stated, smiling.

Luke and Ashton simply smiled as the interviewer started to ask us, or more specifically - me, some questions.

"So, Michael, are you feeling better?" he asked.

I was lost for a moment, but quickly remembered that the reason I missed the previous interview was because I was "sick"

"Hm? Oh yeah! Yeah I am, I just had some dodgy pizza," I explained.

"But you're all better now?"

"Yeah!"

"Great! Now about the album, Youngblood has been in the top ten for a while now, with peaking number 1 in Australia and the US, and third in the UK. What do you guys think of that?"

The interviewer asked similar questions about the album for a while, and then moved over to fan questions and a game. Finally, he asked the question that all artists dread.

"So, who in the band is single and who is not?"

"Well, all-" I started, before being interrupted.

"Me and Michael both have girlfriends, and the other two do not," Ashton stated.

I instantly darted my head towards Ashton, subtly trying to get him to understand that I don't want  the 'relationship' to go public.

"Really? We knew of you and Bryana, but not of Michael's girlfriend. What's her name?" Matty asked, seemingly happy that the new information of Crystal will go public in his interview.

"Oh, I don't really want people to know about us yet," I awkwardly said, scratching the back of my neck.

I saw Ashton frown in the corner of my eye. I think he may have realised that I didn't actually want him to say anything.

"Come on, Michael, we can't have this being a mystery," the hot interviewer persuaded.

"No, I think I'll keep that private," I said.

"Ah, well, worth a shot," he exclaimed, "there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. 2 of the 4 members of 5sos are currently single! Thank you for tuning in, and we will see you next week where we will be interviewing the rising star, Jade Bird. Also, thank you guys for joining us!"

"It's been a pleasure," Luke stated.

Ashton nodded, and the camera cut off. We got up and shook hands with the interviewer and everybody else on set, before we got in the car and drove back to the house.

"Sorry, Mikey, I didn't realise you didn't want to go public with Crystal yet," Ashton apologised in the car.

"It's okay, Ash, don't worry about it," I smiled.

Ashton patted my shoulder, before turning his head to look out the window as we passed all the tall and busy buildings of Sydney.

vvvvvvv 

At least they don't know that my 'girlfriend' is Crystal, but I have a feeling that people may begin to figure it out. After all, alot of our fans are also Directioners, and we all know how good Directioners are at figuring stuff out. Especially the Larries.

I slightly enjoyed that interview, beside Ashton saying I have a girlfriend.

The interviewer was really hot, and I had to control myself from subconsciously flirting with him. The fans have caught me doing it before, and I didn't even know I was.

Anyway, goodnight, Kent. I'm off to go have wonderful dreams about the beautiful interviewer.

P.S I love you Ashton.