Entry 37

Hi, Kent.

I apologise for yesterday's entry. I was in a mood, as you could tell.

Moving along (I've already made that joke, I'm not lame enough to make it again), we had a radio interview today. It sucked.

It sucked because the interview wasn't even about the album, or our careers, or anything. It was just an interview for stupid shit, including my "relationship" with Laila.

The entire interview was actually set up just for this, and they even got the interviewer to bring up those Sun articles from like just over a month ago so I could deny them.

vvvvvvv 

"So, Michael, it seems that you may have gotten yourself a lady friend recently," the interviewer stated, crossing her legs and raising her eyebrows at me.

I saw Calum roll his eyes beside me, and I subtly laughed at that while disguising it as a cough before answering her question.

"You mean my friend, Laila?" I asked.

"'Friend?' Is that what she is?"

"Yeah, we're quite close,"

"Interesting," she said, "and what is she like?"

"Oh, she's lovely. I love her. She's an amazing friend,"

"Mhmm, alright," she nodded, "so, I wanted to talk about those articles from about a month ago, by the Sun? You remember them?"

I started to get uncomfortable at the mention of them, as no one warned me before that we were going to talk about it,

I shifted in my seat, and all eyes were on me.

"Yeah, I remember them," I answered,

"Who submitted those? Do you know?"

"No idea," I lied, "just someone making up lies about me to ruin our image, I guess,"

"And none of it's true?"

"No," I squeaked. I cleared my throat before speaking again, "no, it isn't,"

"I see. Well, that's it for today I'm afraid,"

"Oh no, already?" Ashton sarcastically said.

I laughed loudly, which earnt me an elbow to the ribs from Calum. The interview ended there, and we got to go back straight after.

vvvvvvv 

YA'LL I PANICKED

THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW WAS LIVE AS WELL, MEANING MY TERRIFIED VOICE CRACK WILL FOREVER BE ETCHED INTO ETERNITY.

PEOPLE ARE ALREADY TWEETING ABOUT IT

THEY'RE LIKE "this is the voice of a man who's hiding some shit"

AND HOES THEY ARE 100% CORRECT

Also to add fuel to the fire, I tweeted something. It wasn't clear who it was directed to, but the band, Crystal and a few others will definitely know.

@Michael5SOS: I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. WITH MY MOUth. softly. because i like you.

There's some receipts for you ladies 💅🏻💅🏻

Anywho, that's all from me today. Looking forward to seeing the replies from that tweet tomorrow morning :)

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.