Entry 29

Holo Kent.

There's this YouTuber called SimplyNailogical and she has taught me the ways of the H O L O.

I will now be wearing a holo taco on my nails all day everyday because I'm GAY and it's pretty 💅🏻💅🏻

Anyway, to put a downer on your day, the pictures went public today. Woohoo.

The article was like "MICHAEL CLIFFORD WITH A NEW GIRLFRIEND?" ew as if.

Okay so the article said:

Michael Clifford of boyband 5 Seconds of Summer has recently been seen getting close with a new girlfriend. Pictures were taken last night of the two on what seems to be a date, where they attended a romantic film and ate a lovely dinner at a fine restaurant. Later that night, the two were spotted holding hands, and Michael giving her a kiss on the cheek before he dropped her back home.

(pictures)

What do you think? Do you think that the heartthrob, who has a new album with his band members out called Youngblood, is having romantic relations with this new mysterious girl? Keep up to date by subscribing to Buzzfeed News.

EXCUSE ME BUT 5SOS IS NOT A BOYBAND THANK YOU

WE ARE FOUR PUNK ROCK MEN

FIND YOUR PLACE

Anyway, the fandom is divided about the situation. One third is like "omg I'm so happy for them, look how pretty she is!!1! 😭😭", another third is like "ew look at her she's so ugly lmao Michael would be happier with ME 💅🏻🤣" and the final third (my favourite third) is suspicious about it.

I read a tweet that said "can we talk about Michael and his new girl?? I think it's a bit fishy. Michael seen with a girl we don't know a month after gay rumors? Doesn't add up to me 🤷‍♀️ also what kind if paparazzi follows celebrities into cinemas? Seems set up I think,"

THANK YOU. PLEASE, ANALYSE THE SITUATION FURTHER.

Oh, and to add fuel to their proof of discovering the truth, I followed the girl who tweeted it. I will now be keeping up to date with her opinions of me and Lisa. Wait no, Laila. Her name's Laila.

In conclusion, I hate management, love 2/3 of my fans and am prepared to fuck up my fake girlfriend's name multiple times in public and accidentally screw over this whole charade.

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.

—————

Happy five year anniversary to our favourite gay couple, Louis & Harry. 💙💚

Love wins 🌈