Entry 33

Hello Kent.

Bryana was at the house today.

What

            a

                bitch.

That hoe has the nerve to trott her way into my house with her designer handbag and high fucking heels just so she can fuck my man?

^ that's a lie, they were being a cutesy couple and doing cutesy couple stuff buT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HER A GOOD PERSON.

^^ that's also a lie. She's lovely. I love her. buT THE BITCH-

SO BITCH WALKS IN AND ASHTON OPENS THE DOOR AND HE'S LIKE "HEY" AND SHE KISSES HIM AND SITS ON MY SOFA.

HOLD MY EARINGS I-

okay maybe i'm being annoying and irrational but i love him okay leave me alone stop attacking me

So, moving along (thINKING BOUT YOU LOTS LATELY, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING BREAKFAST ALONE LIKE ME, THINKING BOUT YOU LOTS LATELY)

*badass drumming by none other than sexlord Irwin*

But no yeah, moving along, other than Bryana invading our territory, I slept round Crystal's again tonight. Because I was almost certain that Bryana and Ashton would do the frick frack tonight I would rather not be around to hear it.

I've heard it before. It's ugly.

And no one ever considers that maybe, just maybe, Michael might be awake?? Because Michael stays up later than the rest of them?? So refrain from your sexual activity please??

Ugh but anyway yeah, I stayed at Crystal's and-

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU

REMEMBER THAT GUY CRYSTAL WAS SEEING? RICHARD?

YEAH WELL THEY'RE OFFICIAL NOW WAHEY

Crystal and I had a night in and binged on pizza and rom-coms to celebrate her victory in successfully catching a foolish male (roping him into commitment) as we normally do. It was fun.

Now I'm writing this and she's on the phone to Richard. Goodnight, Kent.

P.S. I love you Ashton.