Entry 21

400 reads holy shit what

I thought I'd get like four on this lmao thanks guys :))

P.S please continue to comment, I love reading them x

—————

G'day, Kent.

Bryana left after she ate our food this morning. Bitch.

I don't think Ashton and Bryana did the shick-shack last night because that would be awkward considering the events that happened a few hours before, and Ashton wasn't in his morning-after mood.

Oh yeah, I love him so much that I know everything about him, including how he acts the morning after he gets busy with a lady.

Anyway, after she left, we all thought of the exact same thing, which was asking him what the fuck happened last night with the l-word thing.

So, Luke asked him-

vvvvvvv 

Ashton shut the door after Bryana left and walked back into the kitchen. Calum, Luke and I shared a knowing look that said 'we should ask him' so Luke, being the kinda guy he is, asked him for us.

"Ash, what happened last night?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean?" Ashton questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. Cute.

"Dude, when Bryana kinda admitted that she loves you? Why didn't you say it back?" Calum added.

"I just don't love her. I like her, I think she's great, but I don't love her,"  he shrugged.

"Wasn't it awkward the rest of the night?" Calum asked.

"While we were watching the film, no, because we weren't talking, but afterwards... yeah, a little bit. But she brought it up and asked why I was so thingy about it, and I just said that I didn't feel like I was there yet," he explained.

"How did she take it?" I quizzed, wanting to hear about her freak-out.

"She was cool with it. That's how she is. She's a cool person,"

"And you're still together?" I asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

I shrugged, going to the cupboard and eating some extra food.

vvvvvvv 

I told Crystal about it afterwards. I was laughing about the whole ordeal, but Crystal was being, well, Crystal, and saying "oh, I feel so bad for her! Poor Bryana!"

I know they're friends and all, but godamnnit, Bryana's the enemy! Does Crystal want me to get with Ashton or not?

Anyway, while I was with Crystal, we hit the town and did some shopping and shit, because we were going out clubbing later that night. She got a slutty-but-not-too-slutty dress and I got some pretty decent  black skinny jeans (which were so tight, they were close to cutting off my circulation) and a black clubbing shirt. Hell yeah.

Oh, and while we were clubbing, I may or may not have hooked up with a guy. ;)))

That's why I'm writing this entry the morning after and not the same night. Because I got laid. And I was too hammered to write anyway.

Goodnight, Kent

P.S I love you Ashton.