Entry 13

Hey, Kent.

You know, there has been so much drama since I got this diary, and the amount of drama has officially gone up because soMETHING HAPPENED AGAIN

AND THIS TIME IT WASN'T EVEN SOMETHING CALUM DID

IT WAS SOMETHING I DID

I SCREWED MYSELF OVER. FUCK

SO, LONG STORY SHORT, I WAS PLAYING FIFA WITH LUKE AND THEN I GOT A TEXT FROM CRYSTAL-

vvvvvvv 

I concentrated very hard with this game of FIFA, because if I lost then I had to pay for Luke's meal when we next eat out. Amongst the intense button smashing and eerie silence, my phone lit up and made a sound, indictaing that I had a text come through.

"Mikey, your phone," Ashton pointed out.

"I'm a bit busy, Ash, can you just read it to me?" I requested, not tearing my eyes from the screen.

"Sure,"

He got up from his seat and grabbed my phone from where it was beside me. Because we all know each other's combinations, he got into my phone easily and opened up the messages.

"It's from Crystal, it says 'saw a cute guy at Woolworths, I got his number for you incase you wanted a little gay time ;) you're welcome x' why did she send you that?" 

"Shit. Uhh..."

I saw Luke furrow his eyebrows while still concentrating, trying to decrypt the text message. Ashton was reading it over and over, trying to make sense of it while Calum just looked panicked.

"Mikey? Is it an inside joke or something?" Ashton asked.

"Yes! Yes, an inside joke. One that you would probably not understand," I nervously stated.

Crap, I thought, I've probably just given it away

"Another one's just come through. It says '(phone number) his name is Alex. Have fun!' If it's a joke then why is there an actual number? I'm gonna call it," Ashton said, pressing on the number.

"I don't think that's necessary," I nervously chuckled.

I heard the dial tones coming from my phone, meaning Ashton had called it.

I paused the game instantly, jumping up from my seat and approaching Ashton so I could grab the phone.

"Could I have my phone back now?" I asked, trying to snatch it from him.

"No, I wanna see who picks up," Ashton stated, moving the phone about so that I couldn't take it.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to bother the per-"

"Hello?' A voice came from the phone.

"Hi, is this Alex?" Ashton asked.

"Yes..." he hesitated, "wait, is this Michael? Crystal's friend? She said she'd give you my number,"

"No, sorry! Wrong person, bye now!" I quickly said, snatching the phone and hanging up.

I shoved it in my pocket and sat back down on the sofa. I pressed play on the game, but Luke paused it afterwards and everyone was looking at me.

"Dude," I said, "what?'

"Why is Crystal, your girlfriend, giving you guy's numbers for a bit of 'gay time'?" Ashton asked suspiciously.

"Uhh, I told you, it's a j-joke we have," I anxiously reasoned, picking at my nails.

"Why were so defensive about it, if it's just a joke?" Luke asked.

"W-well..."

"Oh my god, I knew it," Luke stated.

"What?"

"That's the big secret that Calum found out last week!"

"No it isn't," I instantly said.

"Wait, Michael, are you gay?" Ashton asked.

"No I'm not,"

"Calum? Are we right?" Luke questioned.

We all knew that Calum crumbled under confrontation, and if it was something that he was lying about, then he's blantantly obvious about it. Meaning I'm screwed.

"U-uhh..." Calum stuttered.

"Holy shit, we're right!" Ashton exclaimed, "Mikey, why didn't you tell us?"

"Fuck, I'm fucked, literally just completely fucked. Fuck!" I stated.

"Mikey, you know we wouldn't judge you or anything, right?" Luke asked, putting his arms around me for a comforting side-hug.

"Yeah, I know. It's just- fuck, nevermind. I guess I should let you know that Crystal and I aren't really dating,"

"We gathered," Ashton said calmly, moving to mine and Luke's sofa so he could pat my back.

vvvvvvv 

SO THE BAND KNOWS ABOUT THAT

WOOPITY FUCKING DOO

I TEXTED CRYSTAL LATER THAT NIGHT.

KNOW WHAT I SAID?

I SAID

"HEY CRYSTAL

SO

ASHTON READ YOUR TEXT

NOW THE BAND KNOWS I'M GAY

GUESS OUR ARRANGEMENT IS OFF

THANKS FOR THE GUY THOUGH, I TEXTED HIM AND HE'S GREAT ;)"

but now that they know I'm gay, Lashton might start to think "hey, what if he's secretly in love with someone in the band?" so they pay close attention to my behaviour and OH LOOK HE WANTS ASHTON TO BANG HIM AS HARD AS HIS DRUMS.

I'm kind of scared for tomorrow. I don't want them to be differnet around me because of this. They should know that I wouldn't like something like that.

Anyway, it's getting late. I'm gonna text Alex ;))

Bye, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.