Entry 20

Hey, Kent.

It's been a while since I've talked about her, and we all thought that we had seen the last of her, but she's back.

Bryana. Ashton's annoyingly nice girlfriend.

And guess what else is back? Calum's pity looks.

I just want a nice evening with the man I love and the woman he loves but nooooo Calum has to make me feel sad and lonely as usual.

Oh, speaking of love, something kinda decent happened????

So, get this, Bryana told Ashton she loves him.

And guess what Ashton said?

"Oh,"

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING IT WAS SO FUNNY I HAD TO CONTAIN MY LAUGHTER BY SHOVING MY FACE INTO MY ELBOW CREASE.

Calum saw me trying not to laugh which made him smile. Luke was just focused on the whole "I love you" "oh" situation and really invested in the drama.

But yeah, the room was awkwardly silent for a while, but Ashton broke the silence by clapping his beautiful hands and insisting that we stick a film on.

Which kind of sucked, because during the film they were still being lovey-dovey even though Ashton shot down Bryana's attempt at saying the l-word.

But I don't give a shit because while they were being cutesy, Luke and I were being cutesy. Yeah that's right, Luke and I were cuddling throughout the film, with fifth wheel veteran Calum Hood all by himself. He's like the Niall Horan of the band, even though I'm pretty sure Niall's in the band anyway because he keeps asking to join so we just... said yeah... to get him to shut up.

Oops. (hi) (larry is real)

Anyway, Bryana stayed the night (ugh) and I'm writing this. And you're all caught up :)

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.