Entry 26

YA'LL I'M  T R I G G E R E D

Those group of dickheads invaded my privacy wtf

All three of them - yes, all three, not just Calum - read my diary. I NEED A PADLOCK ON THAT THING AJSUHHXHXSHXSFFRD

Now they're being all 'oh, I'm sorry Mikey I didn't know you felt that way about what we were saying :((' and I want to rip their throats out.

So, I caught them when-

vvvvvvv 

I closed the door behind me, dropping my keys into the bowl by the door and lazily hanging my jacket on the pegs. I audibly sighed before heading upstairs to change straight out of these smoke-covered clothes.

I took on the role of the 'responsible friend' while we were clubbing because I was wingman-ing Crystal, so I had to stay a bit sober so that I didn't fuck her over. And, she went home with a guy so hats off to me ;))

I'm alone though, but that's fine because I wasn't really in the mood for getting laid.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I heard movement coming from my room and rushed whispers. I walked inside and saw Luke, Calum and Ashton in my room looking suspicious as shit, while they stood in front of my dresser with fake-ass smiles.

"Hey, Mikey, I thought you'd be out at some guy's house," Calum stated.

"No, I was wingman-ing Crystal tonight," I sighed, "what are you dipshits doing in here?"

They looked at each other, before looking back at me and smiling "innocently"

In that moment, I clocked.

They were standing in front of my dresser. In the front of the drawer that I keep my diary in. The diary that Ashton swore he'd read at some point.

Those fuckers-

"You didn't," I said, "guysss,"

"Sorry, Mikey," Calum said, ashamed.

"Shut the fuck up, Calum, I'm not hearing this from you," I snapped, "how much did you read?"

"All of it,"  Ashton admitted.

"All of it? For fuck sake, am I not allowed any secrets?"

They shrugged. I sighed and kicked them out of my room before changing out of my clothes and putting one of my favourite Animes on the TV.

I had just gotten settled into bed, when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I shouted, still laying in bed looking at the TV screen.

The door opened and revealed Ashton.

He walked in and sat on my bed, so I paused my show and looked at him, waiting for him to talk.

"I spoke to the boys, they're gonna stop teasing you," he said, resting his hand on my knee.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"What you wrote about Bryana, is that true? Do you really not like her?" he asked.

"Why would I like her if she's dating you?" I responded.

He shrugged, before getting up and taking off his t-shirt and jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Getting into bed with you,"

"Why?"

"Because I want to cuddle,"

I smiled, because he clearly took into consideration that I miss his touch.

He lifted up the duvet and climbed in, covering us back up and pulling me into him, his arm around my shoulder and my head digging into the side of his chest.

We watched a rom-com instead of Anime, because Ashton isn't a fan of it. We then went to sleep in the same position.

vvvvvvv 

I don't know what to think about them reading my diary??? Because they're assholes for doing it??? But now they know how I feel about everything??? And they're being nice??? And I got to cuddle Ashton???

If I've learnt anything from Luke & Ash reading my diary once and Calum thrice, it's that I should refrain from making sexual remarks. Because that's awkward if they read it again.

That was yesterday, as you probably know because me and Ash fell asleep together aww ❤️

Anyway, bye Kent

P.S I love you Ashton.